Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

The results of Round 16 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And Hard Press steamrollered its way to victory after the Hammock got into dificulty with 92% of 22 votes.

So Hard Press keeps its winner’s laurels and comfortably strolls through to the next round. :medal_sports: ::tada:

:bell: Round 17 :bell:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with number 63… Multitasker. :confetti_ball:::tada: So, up next is Hard Press from November 2019 facing off against Multitasker, from November 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

1 Like

The multitasker position looks great, just seems rude to be on your phone during sex though :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks ian, missed a bit in all the code

Blast. I cant change the missplaced link in the poll as its been 5mins. Just ignore that everyone

1 Like

Blasted thing, i know i altered that :angry:

Ok, think ive got most of it now. Cant fix the odd link in the poll, but ce’st la vie

Ok now i think i got them all. Still fuzzy from meds :woman_facepalming: apologies

1 Like

Shows how familiar i am with polls :sweat_smile: (hardly ever use the things)
Thanks dude :heart: appreciate you giving it the once over for me

2 Likes

Multitasker looks like a great position :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: minus the phones obviously :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sex is one of the only times my OH isn’t checking her phone! Says me glued to this forum 24/7 :man_facepalming::joy_cat::heart:

3 Likes

It was a Black Friday special position, so the phones are very important. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Guess I’ve got more chance of my OH giving it a go then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy_cat:

2 Likes

Can’t believe you guys all went for the hard press
but
This week
If there’s a phone during sexy times
we’re both watching something feaky on the same one
So this week I’m Hard Pressed
and …
the multi tasker ain’t that different from the hammock

1 Like

I know :rofl: it made me laugh when i rolled it. Its basically a slightly less extreme hammock

2 Likes

The Muliti-Tasker is proving more popular than I thought. And I think it’s separating out the true forum diehards, who can’t log off even during sex. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Multitasker seems dangerous.
One slip and shes face first into the floor

Multitasker looks fun but nothing kills the mood more than someone going on there phone during sex. My only acceptable reasons are to change the music or if you’re using an app controlled toy - otherwise that random text or snapchat notification can wait!

1 Like

Anymore votes guys, before i switch it over for the week?

d156

insert copious swearing here
Actually, looks like its This :woman_facepalming: think i miscounted on the big post with them all in

2 Likes

Oh, i see what it is. One of the positions is posted twice in the big collective image post. Thats why its throwing me off (plus i counted wrong :see_no_evil: )

Thanks for the jump to post tip, that will massively useful

2 Likes

The results of Round 17 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

Multitasker put up a good fight but in the end was no match for Hard press who won with 70% of 27 votes.

So HardPress defends its title and continues through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

:bell: Round 18 :bell:

This week the new dice roller thingy selected number 95… Joy Ride. :confetti_ball:::tada: So, up next is Hard Press from November 2019 facing off against Dinner date, also from May 2020:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

:see_no_evil: sorry everyone, user error.

4 Likes

I’ve had a little bash at removing the arms of my sofa, but it seems they’re on there pretty tight. :thinking: But if I can pick up a cheap futon from Argos I’ll have a go at Joy Ride. If not, I’m back to Hard Press. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I know, i looked at it and immediately thought “what kind of furnature monstrosity would you need to make that work” :laughing:
I think the picture is supposed to be the edge of a bed, but im not sure

4 Likes