Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Thanks @FireCracker89 it was “She also gets a sexy view of his back and bum with every thrust” that really confused me!

1 Like

Maybe we can throw in a sexual smorgasbord to sweeten your week? :slightly_smiling_face:

The Magnificent Seven

These are the current Top Seven from our Leaderboard (all the positions with 3+ wins). If you had to pick your favourite two, what would they be…?

5 Likes

The Right Tangle will soon need to be included in the top selection me reckons…

3 Likes

Hmm. It does look pretty one-sided so far. 30 votes in, and The Right Tangle is leading 22-8. But you never know… :slightly_smiling_face:

Ever the optimist @Ian_Chimp - I am going to go out on a limb and suggest ‘Sunday Morning’ will not make it to another Sunday!!!

4 Likes

I think we would struggle with the Sunday morning one. The angles don’t seem to look quite right to me!

3 Likes

I was hoping there’d be a weekend surge for Sunday Morning, but so far it has not materialised. :slightly_smiling_face: The Right Tangle is still ahead on 24-11 with less than a day to go…

But in Magnificent Seven news, we have Close Encounter and Liberated Lover taking the top spots, with The Cuddle Huddle nipping at their heels. :slightly_smiling_face: Not a huge amount of votes so far, so that may all change…?

1 Like

A little later than usual, but it’s that time again… :slightly_smiling_face:

1d180

The results of Round 36 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And the crowd-pleasing, winner-on-a-roll is once again The Right Tangle, with 69% of 36 votes :balloon::partying_face: Turns out Sunday Mornings are for cups of tea and bacon sandwiches. :slightly_smiling_face:

And so The Right Tangle scores yet another win on the Leaderboard with 3 wins in a row. Has it got another one in it? Let’s find out… :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 37 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 123, The Banquet. :confetti_ball:::tada:

So, up next is The Banquet from January 2021 against The Right Tangle, from December 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: The Banquet Go to: Round 38

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)


Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Banquet
with 55% of 33 votes.

And so The Banquet goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

3 Likes

The banquet looks to be a feast for 1 only. Someone’s gonna stay hungry…

4 Likes

Better bring some chocolate hobnobs with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You, Sir, are a man of good taste.

I’m sure Lovehoney should store those. The sole mention of a chocolate hobnob biscuit can be orgasm inducing.

1 Like

I actually hit ‘peak attractiveness’ last night, and this was mainly thanks to the trusty chocolate hobnob. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was lazily munching biscuits and watching TV, and I somehow lost track of one. It wasn’t until I finally got up off the sofa and wandered into the kitchen that I noticed it was all melted and swinging from my hair like a chimp on a tyre. Mrs Chimp was of course instantly aroused as soon as she spotted it, and didn’t roll her eyes at all, or mention anything about me looking like I live in a bin.

So, there you go. I am now in my sexual prime. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Struggling with my choice this week. Normally when I can’t decide its because I really like both choices. Here, I’m not really a huge fan of either. The Banquet is not a bad position for oral, definitely works but I never see oral as the main event, its fun, it’s great for getting things going but it’s not the end game for me (even if orgasms do happen) and I feel cheated if that’s where we finish. I am not however a fan of The Right Tangle.

Therefore… after days of consideration :joy: … I am voting for The Banquet but with the hope there’s further penetrating pudding to follow.

2 Likes

You have summarised my quandary @Peitho Not sure which way to go to be honest.

2 Likes

I really dont know which tp pick this week :laughing: mainly due to not being sure how long i could spend in either position without getting leg cramp

3 Likes

The right tanlge should be OK in that respect- both legs for the receiver are resting on the bed.

No cramping there.

For the giver, the stretch on the groin muscles can be quite a work out, but i love that position very much!!!

2 Likes

I voted for the Banquet in the end. The right tangle is fine, but I love being eaten out and that is a position we use quite a bit.

4 Likes

Surprisingly tight vote…. People getting bored with right tangle?

1 Like

15-14, with The Right Tangle just a smidge in front. It is pretty knife-edge.

I tried to add a tail plug to zhoosh up The Banquet a bit, but - despite my best efforts - it looked like someone shitting themselves most violently. So I’ve opted for the next best thing:

3 Likes