Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

The results of Round 53 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

The Leg Lift had itself another easy win this week, taking the crown with 90% of 29 votes:balloon::partying_face: Though easy or not, 7 wins in a row is quite something. :slightly_smiling_face: The Waterfall did not fare any better with its second chance. If dildobot selects it for us again sometime we’ll have to give it some super-dooper, extra-special sex aids to zhoosh up its chances (I’m thinking an all-inclusive bar and restaurant, and maybe a sex butler?)

And so The Leg Lift carves out an even higher place for itself on our Leaderboard. Is this now the only acceptable sex position? I hope not. But let’s find out… :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 54 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 168, Abracadabra. :confetti_ball:::tada: This position is actually very similar (/the same) as another entrant (Access All Areas), so maybe the double style pictures may prove more enticing?

So, up next is Abracadabra from November 2021, against The Leg Lift from May 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: Abracadabra Go to: Round 55

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Abracadabra
with 73% of 33 votes.

And so Abracadabra goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

1 Like

And here’s the Access All Areas version:

I still think this one looks like the blue one is ripping a leg off. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Or maybe trying to stick one on? :joy:

1 Like

Leg lift with the splits - Ho, ho , ho , it’s Magic :musical_note:

2 Likes

Looks like hes trying to untangle her.
Women are like xmas lights, you dont put them away neatly and it takes twice as long next time lol

1 Like

I have been incredibly lax with these, but let’s see if we can slip a small one in… :slight_smile:

1d192

1 Like

The results of Round 54 are (finally) in… :drum::drum::drum:

The Leg Lift has been beaten! Abracadabra has pulled a rabbit out of the hat, and has managed to take down the champion with 73% of 33 votes:balloon::partying_face: Gosh, it feels like the end of an era.

And so Abracadabra smoothly inserts itself into our Leaderboard. It’s only one win so far, but everyone’s got to start somewhere. Is this the beginning of something truly magical? Let’s find out… :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 55 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 10, Downward Doggy. :confetti_ball:::tada: This one looks like it’s going to be a sex aid gold mine. :slight_smile:

So, up next is Downward Doggy from November 2018, against Abracadabra from November 2021:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

1 Like

Have to say, downward doggie does look fun. Not sure how long i could keep it up for, but id be up for giving it a go

2 Likes

That’s my blanket approach to sex in general. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good plan. In life, I’m up for giving most things a go. Thus why ive tried various foods even though i was pretty sure id hate them (turns out bananas dont taste as bad as they smell :woman_shrugging: who knew)

1 Like

Downward doggie looks like it would hit all the right spots but just looking at the picture I’m imagining all the blood rushing to my head, i’m not a fan of being upside-down!

:joy: I’m afraid we’ll have to disagree on that one!

1 Like

Euphemism?? If not, got to disagree :rofl:. Revolting things.

2 Likes

:rofl: not euphamism. Admittedly, theyr not my favoruite fruit, but i can eat them as long as theyr not really ripe,

2 Likes

Welcome to this week’s
Lovehoney Fruit of the Week!
:notes: Fruit of the week :notes:

For this week’s exciting match up, Dildobot will choose which of these delicious fruits can beat a banana in a straight-up death poll:

:apple: :pineapple: :watermelon: :pear: :grapes: :tangerine:
1 2 3 4 5 6

Roll 'em, Dildobot!

1d6

Ooooh. A nice juicy pear. Pear v Banana it is. Rack up the Great Hump Day Poll of Death! :skull:

Which will live? Choose your favourite:
  • Banana :banana:
  • Pear :pear:

0 voters

1 Like

Quite a few votes for the first day - Abracadabra is currently out in front with 18 votes to 3

And Pear is slightly ahead in the FotW death poll - 6-5 :slight_smile:

The pear vs. Banana contest is pretty stiff too

1 Like

I feel if it were apple, grapes or orange vs banana it would not be anywhere near as close! Pears aren’t a treat to me they’re just better than bananas :rofl:

1 Like

I think Downward Doggy needs a helping hand:

And it also looks like the Banana is having a surge. It’s now 3 votes ahead. :banana::banana::banana:

I still think your digestive system is a magic place of rainbows and Unicorns Mr Chimp - a funnel sticking out of my arse is not going to produce a delightful stream of sweet smelling confetti! :rofl:

The head gear though is a definite winner.

4 Likes

Funnel in the ass just made me imagine a foghorn haha

2 Likes