Positions for larger sizes

Me and my partner are fairly different shapes and sizes.

I'm a 6'6 male average build and she's a 5'5 plus sized female.

The problems we find are the limited possitions we can do either being Missionary or Cowgirl.

We find doggy imposible due to my height usually going into more Unwanted anal.

Can anyone suggest any differnt posstions to try out for our range of shapes and sizes?

Thanks Alice liking the idea of some of these xx Yu-gi welcome to the forum.

You could also look at something like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39666

My partner and I have the Liberator version and it has completely changed our sex life. I’m five foot and he’s six foot two and it has made positions that weren’t possible before some of our new favourites :)

How about she gets a pair of "bedroom high heels"? I keep a pair of rediculously high heels in the bedroom for that reason - standing doggy etc (plus they look sexy).

My partner and I have a similar issue re sizing, but I am marginallly taller than him which can make some positions not work logistically either! But there a plenty out there - of course as well as the many variations of missionary or cowgirl. A personal favourite is I think called modified doggy - she lies on her front with her legs closed and then you enter from behind, lying over her - if you play around with angles on this a little (pillows etc) it can be perfect to hit her g-spot. Similarly if she rides you while you’re both sitting up, this is great to hit that g-spot again. And the spoon position and many variants (play around with where each of your legs go etc) as mentioned above is great too. I’d suggest just look for ways to change either of your heights for doggy, use pillows and a range of surfaces. If you don’t want to spent a lot on a liberator or similar, why not try it over the arm of your sofa? She’ll be much higher and that might really help. Also the Lovehoney sexperts email includes a position of the week which is always fun to give and go and might help you to figure some more out too :)