Me and my partner

Hi all!

Ive been with my partner over 2 and half years now

Hes not the biggest guy (if you no what i mean)

Was wondering if anyone had any good positions they could recomend sometimes we find sex frushtrating!

Im not the lightest girl in the world either so some stuff can get too much
Thanks for reading!! :) xx

Hi,

this is a lot of products on here that could help, like penis extension sleeves. Position wise you could try doggy but your man kind of stands and can get fully inside you. You can lay on your back and he holds your legs in the air and get right inside you, other ones you can go on top, or spooning, he can lift up your bum cheeks and get good penetration. hope this helps.

Hey xKayteex

Welcome to Lovehoney Forums!

There are lots of positions which you may find reach your pleasure points better than others - for example lots of women find that positions where you're penetrated from behind are better. If you prefer facing your partner, try lifting your bottom up by putting a cushion under you, or putting your legs on his shoulders. This shortens your vaginal canal and makes reaching your inner pleasure zones easier.

In addition to trying different positions, you could try introducing a cock ring to your bedroom activities. Your bf's penis will look and feel bigger and stronger, making reaching your g-spot a doddle. You could also try doing kegel ball exercises to strengthen your inner muscles, improving sex for both of you :)

We have lots of Advice Books and books on Positions which might also help.

Hello xKayteeX

I'g really recommend using a cock ring, the OH and I use these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15984

and they're brilliant! They keep him really hard, and I can certainly feel a difference in his size.

Position wise, I'd definatly try doggy - I've found it to be the best, especially if you arch your back and stick your bum up. Also, he could try holding either end of a scarf when it's across the front of your hips, to pull you in tight towards him and make sure you make the most of the inches he's got!

Enjoy, and keep us updated with the experimenting!

Naughty Miss K

Just to add to that, I'm not particulary small or flexible, so I know how you feel!

I think I'd be right in saying that the two positions that will give the deepest penetration are Doggy Style and Missionary with her legs pushed up in the air and a pillow under her ass.

Combine that with a Penis Sleave or Extender and I guarantee you'll feel extremely satisfied!

Cock rings will give him a firmer, larger feeling erection and penis extenders, well that is obvious. Penis extenders will most likely also reduce his sensation, which some people consider a plus and others a negative thing.

Positions I find work best:

Missionary but with your legs over his shoulders and him using his body weight to push or hold your legs back. Imagine your knees are up by your head, that is what you are generally aiming for. This will rock your pelvis backwards and upwards which really increases sensation against the g-spot and seems to tighten or elongate the vaginal canal, making him feel a little bigger and you feeling a little tighter

Woman on top, facing him, but with a little difference....lean backwards. As much or as little as you are comfortable with. This again ensures his penis is hitting the sensitive g-spot area and ensures more pressure and rubbing are happening against that wall of your vagina which will feel good for both of you.

Doggy style with a difference...Have him crouch rather than kneel behind you, so he is on his feet not on his knees, this will mean the angle of penetration is different and he will most likely have to bend his erection down to insert into your vagina. Anything that heightens the angle of penetration, like this idea or the woman on top idea, with cause his penis to be applying more pressure to whichever internal wall feels best for you.

This doggy style position can be adapted to make it more comfortable if he gets tired legs. Lay down flat on your belly, close your legs and get him to place both of his legs on the outside of your legs, insert his penis into you and then squeeze his thighs together, which will also squeeze your thighs together. The angle and the squeezing make you feel tighter and him feel bigger. If you wish...ask him to shift forwards/slide up your body slightly more, so that there is some pressure applied to his erection as it bends slightly downwards in much the same way as the doggy style position above. Of course, stay within his comfort zone...no one wants a broken penis! :D

Thankyou soo much for your replys, i do like doggy! Thanks for advice, defo got to try the scalf idea sounds A winner ive looked into the extenders but i think the oh would be offended if i brought one as deep down i know hes very self contious about it, weve tryed cock rings and i love them but weve tried the durex little devil i will look at the one you have recomended as my partner didnt like the one we used

Any other recomendations on other items to tighten as i have some jiggle balls just dont 100% get how to use them

Thanks guys! :)

xKayteex wrote:

Thankyou soo much for your replys, i do like doggy! Thanks for advice, defo got to try the scalf idea sounds A winner ive looked into the extenders but i think the oh would be offended if i brought one as deep down i know hes very self contious about it, weve tryed cock rings and i love them but weve tried the durex little devil i will look at the one you have recomended as my partner didnt like the one we used

Any other recomendations on other items to tighten as i have some jiggle balls just dont 100% get how to use them

Thanks guys! :)

Hey hun.

Which jiggle balls do you have?

They are quite simple to use, just pop them in you and walk around.

If you are a bit looser you need bigger,lighter ones and then you can progress to tiny heavy ones as you get stronger muscles! Thus making for a tighter sensation for you and your partner :)

You can wear them all day if its comfortable, and I squeeze my pelvic floor muscles (like you need to stop doing a wee) around mine to work them out a bit more.

C xx

EDIT Ps - there are also tightening sticks and gels for sale here :) havent used any but could be worth a look! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20828 there is one for example :)

Umm i brought some from ann summers ages ago when they was for sale (i didnt no this site exsisted) i think they are called kballs and i just found them unfortable and hard to put in and i wasnt sure if to put both in or just the one got so confused so they are just sat in the naughty draw! :P

Thanks xx

If you use lube they are easier to put in, or you may need some smaller ones hun :) And you can use one or two up to you. Although I think 2 is more effective (I read this somewhere but it may not be accurate). But there are loads of all different sizes and types here for good prices if you dont like the ones you have :) xx

missionary with your legs over his shoulders is a great one!!! i'm a big girl too ;)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20531

Or any other cock ring, but we like that one.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22834

Expensive but FANTASTIC

Kebertxela i love the look of that cockring, £6.99 ? Isit worth it tho :) x

We like that one, it vibrates too!

missionary but cross your legs over his shoulders

A position which works for us , is the OH lies on her side, I effectively 'sit' on her lower leg, enter her with her other leg wrapped around me, seems to get good penetration as she likes it.

We use an extension, I bought it as a surpise for her, and she loves it and requests it during most sex sessions, I don't see it as an afront to my size just that I want her to be satisfied (bought because I thought the 'eggs' to tighten her up would be wrong) LOL.

Thanks guys! Ive ordered a few bits and peices and im excited for the weekend :)