taking from behind

I am sorry if this has been talked about before but could not find anything about it

We have a problem of not been able to achieve this penetration very easily we have only managed it once with great satifaction we can do it reverse cowgirl but would like to be able to do it standing or kneeling can anybody help us

Thank you it is PIV we are talking about and there is a height difference she is 5-5 and I am 6-0 we will try what you have suggested next time we are together

Thank from both of us

Dj

Get her to stand with her hands against a wall and you should be OK if you get her to wear high heels to help with the height difference.

Alicia's advice is amazing as ever, but just to throw my two cents in since I love being bent over...

My partner is 6ft2 and I'm 5ft with shoes on; we just can't have standing up sex because he'd hurt his back, however he can bend me over couches and tables (this requires a lot of trust and can be uncomfortable because feet won't touch the ground) which can evolve into us ending up doing it kneeling on the floor or bed, because I'll be so stimulated and "prepared" downstairs that it's not painful/muscles won't be trying to clamp down and force him out.

Ultimately, if it's pain/muscles keeping you from doing it this way, it'll take time and lube. If it's awkward positioning, I'd recommend patience and a karma sutra book for inspiration.

Good luck. :)

You can also start with her lying flat on her tummy and once your in get her to start to raise herself up to the point where your both in a comfortable positon.
Or leave her lying down, that's one of my favourite from behind positions!

Thank you very much for all your helpful advice.

We have a sex swing at DJ's place in Spain and it gets used a lot when I am over there.

We will take all your suggestions on board and try them out when we are together again.

Many thanks.

Susan

We're OK kneeling on the bed in the traditional way but sometimes play with others who are taller or shorter. The woman kneeling on the edge of the bed and the man standing on the floor is good for tall men or short women, or 'face down doggy' where the woman lies prone and the man straddles her great for any heights.

Agree the woman face forwards in a sex-swing with the man behind is great too, one of her favouriste positions in swinger clubs.