Positions post knee replacement

Hi
New here…but have a question……
I am coming up 60 but having something of a sexual renaissance with my wonderful husband of nearly 30 years.
My problem is I always loved being on top but since knee op can’t sit back on heels t get deep enough penetration
Dear hubbie has been lifting his pelvis to help…but thought I’d try a wedge cushion…do you think this will help or any other advice
Thanks

1 Like

Good evening @sth6304979
Sorry to hear about your knees but nice to see you are still as naughty as ever in the bedroom

I feel being on top is probably a no no but consider other positions- a cushion or wedge would help and also make other positions easier :lovehoney_heart:

Hello and welcome.
we are in a similar situation, I always loved her on top but she has issues with her knee (no surgery, yet)
we did pick up one of these, and I still haven’t written a review for it, but it has comfortably allowed more positions that we haven’t been able to do in years.

Sex Couch

Hi all, myself personally am still waiting for NHS to finally agree with me that mine both need doing so I have serious issues being able to even kneel in a remotely confortable position any advice or suggested ideas allowing options to missionary be very helpful

Can only give the wedge a try and see how it goes :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum.
Just a suggestion but possibly try putting a pillow under him to see if that helps. This would avoid you wasting your money on a wedge if you did buy one and it didn’t help.