Pre-ordering?

Just a thought, is there any way we could pre-order items which are currenly out of stock?

In the past week there's been two items I've wanted that have been out of stock that I really want to get my hands on. I tend to forget stuff if the date is too far away, and it would be a big help to me if I could pre-order it then have it delivered once it comes back in.

Try clicking on the blue 'Sold out'. That gets a pop-up window for a reminder service, at least on some products. I've only done that for one thing and it's not come back in stock, but I've seen other people mention getting e-mails.

I requested an email several times and only once have I been notified.

I have one notification. Originally it was supposed to get in stock in May, now its almost August and still waiting. But they changed it from the 15th to 9th so there is hope it will be in soon... I would not mind having the option of pre-ordering, but in some cases, the due date just does not seem to work too well.

I've had notifications for products that were out of stock. I've never personally noticed a problem. Pre-ordering would be cool, but perhaps only for items that LH knows they have a regular stock of?

I think the reason LH don't is in case they don't get the stock in or it arrives much later than expected.