Pre Planning Advice

Hi folks.

Do you pre plan sex? My OH and I used to try a lot of things, and she liked anal more than I did. Recently when having sex she (we) talk though things we’d like to do. She sees anal as a real treat, and is almost always up for anal when we do have sex.

I’ll not share all the details, but would take some prep time. What happens is that we end up having sex and we’ll talk though about what she wants me to do to her, and next time can we do ‘x,y,z’.

Should we be talking about our evening plans earlier, and how do you approach the subject when not in the mood while cleaning up the house but know you will be later?

3 Likes

We do a bit of pre planning but after some time it became a little same old same old. What we tend to do now is have your night my night. Basically one night I get to do the things I like and the next time its my OH’s turn to do what she likes. To be honest the not knowing is a turn on in itself and having your partner ask/tell you what they want is really sexy as you are doing it.

My partner has become quite graphic with what she wants doing and she even comes up with some surprises which is awesome

2 Likes

Thanks. Maybe we will try this. Yes. The graphic bit mixed with imagination mixed with her wanting to make it real is nice - I guess I’ll need to be brave an just tackle the subject. I must be so in love that I get shy and intimidated haha

We don’t really plan anything as such but on occasion I will and then use that as part of a days foreplay by teasing texts

1 Like

Our Sunday morning session is pre-planned (shaving, oral and rimming).

Our Saturday morning session is determined by the BDSM dare card that she pulls from the pack.

Our mid-week sessions are chosen on the spur of the moment from a wide range of activities.

1 Like

A dare card? This is interesting?

We do plan aswell but I feel we have to as me and my partner both work mixed shifts around each other. My partner takes ED medication and has to take it in the morning with food or else it doesn’t work so again we plan that. It does work for us though and we don’t feel it takes it away from the mood.

1 Like

Got them for Christmas. She chooses one each week and she does whatever it says to me.

Week 1. I was whipped.

Week 2. I had to rim her for 10 minutes.

Week 3. I was paddled. (It took over a week for the marks to fade.)

Week 4. I was gagged and masturbated to orgasm using her hands then a vibrator strapped to my penis.

So far so good.

1 Like

I’m lucky that I have a man who is generally always good to go - but I restrict his orgasms to when I’m happy with him and that’s generally once a month

I have both strong sexual urge days and days where I could not be bothered

Generally when I’m horny I get my man to assist me with my orgasm- generally oral - we don’t plan it

Later tonight we have planned something- he is shaving me down there - but not to sex

Love this idea, were the cards from LH?

I do plan, bc I only see him every few weeks so we talk in advance about what we would like to do. We have a list of things we want to try, so we’re making a point of adding at least 1 thing from the list to the ‘agenda’. Its not set in stone mind, some times when we’re together we’re feeling particularly violent, or more sensual.

But if your partner wants anal and wants to be prepared for it, then you’re going to have to plan it. Texting makes it more fun, it helps with the anticipation too, waiting for your phone to buzz. People are able to be more daring in text too, so you could get a bit dirty :wink:

But if you don’t want anal, then you’re going to need to have that conversation…I just get that impression.

My OH and I do a bit of both. Sometimes it’s spontaneous … if we’re doing anything outside of ‘ordinary’ for us, we might plan ahead.

We don’t use it atm … but some years ago we wrote all the types of things we would be ok doing together on little bits of paper, and put them in a box. After we’d fooled around, we’d pull a new thing from the box … and that’s what we had to do next time. That was great fun for quite a while.

Not sure if I’m allowed to say. They were downloaded as a pdf from a well known site that sells artisan goods and begins with E.

1 Like

Not exactly planned…more an expected routine for me and my partners. With my husband, I often get it in the garage as soon as he comes home. And at 2am when we both wake up in the middle of the night…like we’re scheduled. With my GF in the morning, and other female partners usually at bedtime. If you’ve got a routine, it does make planning easier. Like preparing dinner - just set out the ingredients and it’ll be easy to do the cooking when you get home from work. :wink:

Got it, thanks. Its probably similar to my list that we pick from, but I like the unknown aspect of a dare.