pregnancy and sex

Hi all so My Oh is pregnant with our first child and I'm just wondering how your personal experiences went with love making while pregnant did you try anything new or crave something different or go off it all together? Both male and female imput much appreciated thanks. Rich

I am currently 35 weeks pegnant. At first our sex life didnt really change. As the pregnancy has progressed I have been wanting sex rarley ever, although I know lots of women who have had extremley high sex drives during pregnancy.

It has been a challege in terms of positions as some can be really uncomfortable, the most comfiest for me is definatly doggy. It has been fun expereimenting diffret positions and places we can have sex in, but fustrating at the same time.

I found that my senses are heightened so it definatley feels much more intense when i orgasm which my partner loves.

Oh, and congratulations! :)

X

Thanks for ur imput the oh is 4 months so not much change yet but interesting to see other people's experiences. And thank you x

When my oh had our twins then our new little addition our sex life went throught the roof i found her more irresistable than ever
We found alot of new and intresting positions because of the bump but it didnt stop us you cant hurt the baby all he or she will notice is the movment just take your time and see what works for you and your oh hope that helps a little

Can't really remember before, spoons position is good, doggy easiest, might need a pillow underneath. After ours were born, have to admitt I enjoyed drinking my wifes milk when we had sex, well she likes her nipples sucked, so its only natural milk will come out, it was either let it run everywhere or drink, I chose the latter, you don't know until you try?

Sex with the OH was great when she was pregnant. She seemed to uave a heightened sex drive when she was pregnant but i found her extremely sexy with a bump.doggy and spoons like said previously seemed to be the easiest pnes when a bigger bump was present.
Congrats to you both a little one is the best present in the world.

I have a theory from my experience when we had a boy she was really horny all the time, when we had a girl the opposite was true. I put it down to extra testosterone created when carrying a boy.

Not really scientific on a sample of two so may be just us. Comments to confirm or contradict welcome.

When I was pregnant I went through stages of not wanting sex and then really wanting it. I found during late pregnancy my orgasms improved and for the first Time ever I managed to squirt. Positions I found that were good was the female on top as bump doesn't get in the way. Another was me lying on the end of the bed with my legs over the end and having my OH stand with my legs around him whilst having sex with me as I felt less pressure on the bump and could enjoy sex more. Hope this makes sense, sorry if too graphic, congratulations by the way 😊

On both pregnancies my wife's sex drive went thru the roof, not only did we have more sex but she masterbated when I was at work, which is rare for her

I think it varies person to person and how the pregnancy is going, I have been really unwell with Hyperemesis since 6 weeks. I am now 18 weeks and it is still daily battle of sickness. I have been so unwell I wouldn't have the energy to get out of bed let alone jump into it with my partner!

I read a blog post online titled 'More horn than a brass band' which made me laugh (a lot.) But I can say this stage hasn't hit me yet... Maybe when my sickness passes things may change for me.

As NEvans said some positions aren't so comfortable but communicate with each other about what works and doesn't work, and you will be fine :)

Having never been pregnant, I have no advice to share, but I just wanted to congratulate you both! :) x

My first two pregnancies I didn't notice any change, but the third? My god, I was a sex obsessed crazy pregnant lady, my husband had no idea what had hit him!! As our baby is only just over a week old obviously we've not got back into the swing of things, but I'm hoping that when I'm feeling a bit better we can continue where we left off. As for pregnancy positions, def from behind was the easiest x