Pregnancy Chat :)

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Thanks Kaz, me too. Had a bit of a cry when I finally heard him! Was pure relief!! Xx

Ahhhhh yes I 100% understand that. They can be a real worry these little baba's. I don't think any mum to be ever relaxes until their little miracle is in their arms 😉. xx
I've felt him today which has been awesome. I can't wait to have him here!!
Awwwww that's good hun 😊. Can I ask is this your first baby? xx
It is! 21 week milestone today! Woop woop!

Any of you lovely ladies know if kegal balls are safe for us to use? I keep forgetting my pelvic floor exercises!!

Bumblebee there is a few thread about them here's one I found http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1362477-kegel-balls-and-pregnancy/

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Bumblebee there is a few thread about them here's one I found http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1362477-kegel-balls-and-pregnancy/

Thank you!!

Kazamarie wrote:

I have been getting these really annoying cramps on and off since last night. Woke me up once so took some more paracetamol 😕 xx

Hope you're OK hun. I've been having the same issue the past few days. Midwife said to expect it with growing bump.

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

I have been getting these really annoying cramps on and off since last night. Woke me up once so took some more paracetamol 😕 xx

Hope you're OK hun. I've been having the same issue the past few days. Midwife said to expect it with growing bump.
Thanks hun. Yes it probably is that. I can't remember if I had that happen the first time although I probably did. Oh the joys hey lol x
Lol its so much fun! If it doesn't ease I'd get checked just to be sure though. But Im nervous of everything haha x

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Thanks hun. Yes it probably is that. I can't remember if I had that happen the first time although I probably did. Oh the joys hey lol x
Lol its so much fun! If it doesn't ease I'd get checked just to be sure though. But Im nervous of everything haha x
Its so much fun????? god its been a nightmare so far lol. If it's your first baby hun of course your gonna be nervous it's only natural. xxx
I was joking lol. Fun certainly isn't the word! Hope you're feeling better today hun. I've struggled with my stomach this whole pregnancy so far. Been told I have to come off the tablets that help it too. Nervous now.

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Its so much fun????? god its been a nightmare so far lol. If it's your first baby hun of course your gonna be nervous it's only natural. xxx
I was joking lol. Fun certainly isn't the word! Hope you're feeling better today hun. I've struggled with my stomach this whole pregnancy so far. Been told I have to come off the tablets that help it too. Nervous now.
Yeah still having cramps on and off but not as bad as they were. That's a bum having to come off your meds hun 😕 especially if they really help you.Yes this pregnancy is certainly different than my last one for sure lol. What is it your most nervous about hun? xx
Glad things are getting better for you :) I'm just nervous of the issues I take the tablets for coming back full force. It makes day to day life difficult. Will just have to go with it though. I have no choice!!

Not that I know of. I will continue to ask. Even if it's something for when I'm really bad, and I just deal with the rest. I'd be made up. Have a midwife appointment on the 10th so will ask again then!

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Not that I know of. I will continue to ask. Even if it's something for when I'm really bad, and I just deal with the rest. I'd be made up. Have a midwife appointment on the 10th so will ask again then!

Fingers crossed hun they can find something for you. Me and my oh are just having a debate about finding out the sex of the baby lol. Well I really want to with this one but he doesn't xxx
Can you find out and not tell him? Would be tough but I was adamant I needed to know lol x

Awh man. This heartburn is Awful!!!!!! Any of you lovelies have any recommendations?? I'm desperate

Kazamarie wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

Awh man. This heartburn is Awful!!!!!! Any of you lovelies have any recommendations?? I'm desperate

I use Omeprazole hun but i have for years. Maybe see your doctor hun if it gets bad xx
I think I'm going to have to. It's getting so bad it's making me unable to eat anything. Had to sleep sat up last night!! Docs first thing Tuesday it is! Thanks hun

Hope all you mama's are keeping well and all wee ones are healthy and thriving x

Hi all mummy's I had my dating scan yesterday 😊 going off my early scan I should of been 13 +3 but turns out I was 14+2 my due date only changed by a day though

Excellent news. Hope it all went well and you're both healthy xx

Hey guys I haven't posted in this thread yet but I just had to share my excitement with someone, I'm currently 17+2 1st pregnancy and for the past wee while I've been feeling things in my lower abdomen area, I was never sure if it was baby or not but these past couple of days they have been more frequent and I'm pretty sure these little flutters are my baby moving! I'm so excited over this lol, completely amazing and also so reassuring, I just wish my OH could feel them too!

When did you guys feel the first movements?

Hi all good luck in your pregnancies,

My wife is currently due to pop any day with number 2 so very exciting times over here bit then very scary times as well as not sure how little one is going to feel about being a big sister she seems super excited about mummies baby so just hoping that excitement continues.

Going with feeling movements as Lorah13 mentioned this can vary massively in all pregnancies for example I felt our 1st fairly early on I'd say about 4/5 months however with this pregnancy it has only really been the last 6 weeks I have felt anything and turns out after going in with reduced movement's a couple of times the midwives previously at scans and appointments failed to tell us my wife has an anterior placenta this time round so may feel fewer movements because of this but all is good doesn't stop her worrying either!!

Again good luck ladies :)

@bumblebee yeah everything was fine they were however lying face day the naughty thing I'm hoping they will be in a better position come my 20 week scan on the 1st of July

Lorah13 yep its most likely bubs you can feel with my first I was around 17 weeks when I started to feel flutters an about 20 weeks I started feeling kicks.

I'm feeling tiny kicks now an then atm but only when I'm still they obviously to light atm to feel when I'm on the move

Hip groin an pelvis pain 😭