Pregnancy

So there seems to be no shortage of pregnant ladies on the forum, bound to happen on a 'sexual happiness people' forum :)

Anyhow, I was wondering how people feel about their pregnancy, partners pregnancy, previous pregnancy - pros and cons.

Personally I am delighted to be pregnant and can't wait for my baby to be born. Although I am MASSIVE, really a beached whale would be an understatement! I could go on but definitely interested to see how others feel.

Hey, I'm not pregnant, and never have been, but I seem to be getting to the point where it is on my mind a fair bit. Suppose my body is trying to tell me something!

Anyway, it's nice to read you're delighted by it- makes it a less scary prospect! When are you due?

I'm due 20th May, so about 7weeks to go. It's not always easy, I'm starting to waddle and glad it's coming into spring, hoping the weather will pick up because putting my shoes on can be a challenge lol.

Sometimes the internal jabs are uncomfortable, but it's lovely just to think it's my wee baby in there.

Is there anything in particular you find scary about the prospect?

Congrats how long do you have left I loved every single bit of being pregnant with my first it was amazing and that's what I expected to happen with my second but sadly never I had a few health issues and sciatica from hips twisting and the same with my 3rd as a had got caught pregnant just 10weeks after giving birth to my second child I never gave my body chance to heal but it was definitely worth every bit of pain still suffering from sciatica now year and half later but would not change my monsters for the world x

Oh I just meant in the whole life-changing way, but then my situation is a little complicated at the moment so I'm not ready yet! Massive congratulations though- I bet it feels amazing. Not long to go now!

Ah man, this thread is going to make me broody.

I love hearing about everyone else's happy baby news and it's so nice to hear people's sex lives are continuing and even improving as I think that's a worry for most people when it comes to pregnancy.

I hope to get pregnant at the end of next year all being well. We are getting married in August and looks like we will be moving this year too.

Congrats Never know that's great! You've got all the wedding excitement though! I love hearing all about that too.

Gratulations innocent! It is so wonderful to have a kid or more and I envy the ladies - despite the difficulties and the suffering - to be the ones who carry the child.

There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman or a woman with a newly born in her arms. I can still recall how it was when I saw my OH in those circumstances, even if it was quite many years ago.

So, enjoy, don't worry beforehand.

Thanks for the congratulations.

Kinky wife, exactly, it's not always a walk in the park but they are always worth it. Sorry to hear about your sciatica, I can't imagine the pain/discomfort. Can you recovered from it or is it just learning to manage it?

SR36, definitely life changing and I think giving birth is only the start of the scary experience, but a great one at that.

Never know, busy time for you then. Congrats on the upcoming wedding and house move, good news all round :)

Thank you :) I have been busy making as much as I can for the big day and have most stuff sorted now. Just the odd bits and bobs really.

Contrgats to all the pregnant lovelies on here. X

Congrats hunni :* I too am pregs and nearly 20 weeks gone :) I LOVE being pregnant and wish I could have loads of babies but as I need surgery the max I can go is 4 (safely) 3 is enough tho, if I went for 4 I would be majorly poor lol! I lost my baby last year at 12 weeks and it shattered me so had to try again afterward. Apart from being an emotional wreck etc I feel if my partner ever left me, I would be 24 with 3 kids and don't think I would have much luck again. Even though I doubt this would ever happen it's still on my mind a lot. First time round when I was pregs with my daughter, I found the thought of being respoinsible for another human terrifying. But when I held my daughter in my arms I knew that I would kill for her and do anything I could to protect her. There's no love stronger hunni and is the best feeling in the WORLD!! x

Thanks john. This is baby no. 3, I have twins. I had to be rushed in for a section with them prematurely and they were in incubators for a few weeks before I could hold them properly, just hoping I don't go through a similar experience this time, can't wait to hold my new born, something about it makes your life feel complete.

Hello fellow pregnant ladies! :) I'm due on the 28th of June so not too long!

Having lossed my son at 12 weeks with my first pregnancy due to a miscarriage.

I feel truly blessed to be where I am now and feeling this little one moving around inside my belly, I'm loving my pregnancy! I couldn't be happier!

BadNic wrote:

Congrats hunni :* I too am pregs and nearly 20 weeks gone :) I LOVE being pregnant and wish I could have loads of babies but as I need surgery the max I can go is 4 (safely) 3 is enough tho, if I went for 4 I would be majorly poor lol! I lost my baby last year at 12 weeks and it shattered me so had to try again afterward. Apart from being an emotional wreck etc I feel if my partner ever left me, I would be 24 with 3 kids and don't think I would have much luck again. Even though I doubt this would ever happen it's still on my mind a lot. First time round when I was pregs with my daughter, I found the thought of being respoinsible for another human terrifying. But when I held my daughter in my arms I knew that I would kill for her and do anything I could to protect her. There's no love stronger hunni and is the best feeling in the WORLD!! x

So sorry to hear of your lose hun, I also lost my son at 12 weeks last year and is devastating, you never get over it. X

Congrats Nic & Lollipop. So sorry to hear of your losses, I'm sure it was difficult.

Congratulations to all of the pregnant women on here!

OH and I have been desperately wanting to start a family for years, but been in no position to do so. We were supposed to be moving in to our first house together last year but it fell through at the last minute, so we're back to square one again.

As soon as we've moved out and made sure we are comfortable with the finances etc then we are going to start trying. I have endometriosis and have only ovulated 3-4 times in the last year so I'm expecting it to take a long time to get pregnant, all the more reason to TTC as soon as possible. I am nervous though as I've been struggling with a serious brain disorder for the last 2 years which causes chronic pain, I'm terrified pregnancy might make it worse or that I'll be a terrible mother because of it.

I bet you can't wait to give birth and meet your new baby, it must be so exciting :D I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as smoothly as possible.

Boogaloo, I really hope things work out for you. I understand your concerns about getting pregnant but rest assured there's plenty the doctors can do to help. I have VVS, a condition that causes my blood pressure to fluctuate and I faint, sometimes without warning, labour is daunting to me because if I experience pain i can faint so I'm a little worried about that but know I'll be in safe hands. At least you're being sensible and want to settle into a house and your finances, we jumped in the deep end and struggled for the first few years financially.

Congratulations !!!

I've never wanted children. I just seem to have no maternal instinct what so ever !!!

I've always been pretty independent and enjoy life. Although I'm still young and theirs plenty of time I have always had this mindset.

Hey hun im 27 +3 at the moment due 26th june. This is my 3rd boy. Ive had 2 sections already so most likely have a 3rd, diabetic and high risk. This is my first with my husband though my other 2 boys are by my ex. So my husband is very excited to be having a boy, he is at the stage now he is freaked out by him so not having sex an awful lot x

innocent-fun wrote:

Boogaloo, I really hope things work out for you. I understand your concerns about getting pregnant but rest assured there's plenty the doctors can do to help. I have VVS, a condition that causes my blood pressure to fluctuate and I faint, sometimes without warning, labour is daunting to me because if I experience pain i can faint so I'm a little worried about that but know I'll be in safe hands. At least you're being sensible and want to settle into a house and your finances, we jumped in the deep end and struggled for the first few years financially.

That must be scary ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) Are you able to have a natural birth or will you opt for a c-section just in case?

I've been told I might not be able to have a natural birth due to my brain thing so that's upsetting, as I'm dead set against c-sections unless it's an emergency (for me, not for other mothers). I think I'm only allowed to try pushing for 30-60 mins, then it has to be a c-section. That sounds like a lot of time but I bet it isn't enough when you're actually doing it haha!

I wish you all the best for your labour, I'm sure the doctors and midwives will look after you well and keep a close eye on you ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)