Pregnancy position!

Hello everyone!

We've been a little busy over the last few months growing a beautiful baby boy! I'm now 23 weeks pregnant and huge compared to my first! We are avid BDSM fans but everything is uncomfortable and even my kinky imagination is running short on positions! On my side or in the good ol' doggy style are the only comfortable positions I've discovered so far! Although being on all fours leaves me open to a fantastic spanking my sex drive is growing as quickly as my belly and some variety would be really lovely! We would really love some position suggestions if anybody has anything we could try?

Him sat on a chair and you straddle him... Or reverse...you on a stool / high table edge..so he can take you from the front

naughty mum wrote:

Him sat on a chair and you straddle him... Or reverse...you on a stool / high table edge..so he can take you from the front

+1 this works really well for us we never tried it before I got pregnant either X

You Can lay on your side and placespillows around bump for comfort you can still spank in this position if he enter from between your legs with one leg up on his shoulder..you can switch to spooning in this position.backwards cow girl for open spanking opportunities. Have him lean his back against wall you enter doggy standing but he has the choice of lifting the either leg .

Perhaps you should switch and dish out some spanking as positioning becomes more tricky. After the baby you probably won't want to have sex for a bit so you could try pegging and be the dom for a while. That way you can keep your kinkiness going!

Our standard positions were side and doggy too.

PokingFun wrote:

My favourite position was always the fuck-off-I'm-too-fat-and-hot-for-this-shit-plus-I've-done-a-ten-hour-shift-and-I'm-hungry-so-feed-me-now 😉

We definitely tried that too but it wasn't my favourite!

PokingFun wrote:

My favourite position was always the fuck-off-I'm-too-fat-and-hot-for-this-shit-plus-I've-done-a-ten-hour-shift-and-I'm-hungry-so-feed-me-now 😉

+ 1 This made me chuckle x

Poking fun that made my day! Sadly as fat and totally unsexy as I feel my hormones are going loopy. Today I even eyed the ribena bottle! I had to waddle away as fast as my swollen ankles would carry me!

Naughty mum that sounds like a fab idea he is significantly taller than me so standing always goes out the window but I do have a breakfast bar that may well see some use this evening!

Thank you for the suggestions everyone!

PokingFun wrote:

It was my ultimate favourite when I got fed!!! Lol!

+1 I enjoyed feeding too!