Pregnancy test

Just had to take a pregnancy test never been so nervous and scared in my life :joy: anyone else ever felt like this or am I just being dramatic as usual? :slightly_smiling_face::woman_shrugging:t3::joy:

3 Likes

I guess it depends whether you want to be pregnant or not.

1 Like

Not right now if I’m honest

1 Like

Completely normal, it’s a massive thing. Whether you are after a positive or negative result, the result could make a bIg difference to your life.

But of course if you get the result you don’t want there are solutions, but that’s a big decision in itself.

If you weren’t nervous I’d be more concerned!

Not sure if my comment will help, but at least you know your response is a sensible one…

Hope you got the result you were hoping for.

2 Likes

Fully understand your concerns, it would certainly be life changing. I hope you got the result you wanted.

2 Likes

Thank you it was negative anyway but just because recently I’ve been having some signs of maybe I was pregnant. to be honest I’m not ready for that shit :grimacing: haha

2 Likes

I usually get nervous doing a sexual health test or even a simple blood test yet I know I’m all clear of anything but that niggle of doubt still tries to freak me out till the results come back

2 Likes

Wife has irregular periods. We have had many pregnancy scares both when trying and when not trying for baby

1 Like

When I was younger my periods were very irregular and I’d have regular scares. Mostly because I’d overthink it and scare myself. Some times I hadn’t even had sex and I’d be thinking it was the immaculate conception :rofl:

2 Likes