Pregnant sex fun tips & ideas

Hi I'm into my second trimester and extremely horny a lot of the time, our sex life has never been healthier since coming off the pill and we have recently had fun with a new dildo from LH. I would love to know what other pregnant ladies or partners are having fun with so I can try some more things with my hubby, also what works well as the bump gets bigger. Thoughts and ideas welcome ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) penetration, toy play or how to involve partner comfortably with tender large breasts and anything else that satisfies and relaxes. (P.S.I am very conscious of baby being 100% safe so not into anything extreme.)

I am sure there are people here who will be able to advice you.

I do know that not only is sex safe it is encouraged during pregnancy for health reasons.

So,,,,, not everyones cup of tea but if you're both good with it adult breastfeeding ? its one of those things that may never crop up again if not taken advantage of and brings a unique closeness.

Mrs Sen was also very horny when pregnant, it was really only in the last month or two where the size of her belly made it uncomfortable in some positions and really only the very end where even the back up positions became uncomfortable.

She found kneeling ok, so BJ/hand job with my legs over the edge were quite common. I could perform oral on her whilst she was lying on her back, but thats about it. It was long before we discovered the joys of sex toys, so didn't really venture into anything beyond that.

Before birth her breasts did grow and she enjoyed them being played with / sucked on, but once the breastfeeding started, I stayed away. I had no appeal to try her milk, they were for our children for a few months, but some men do get aroused "feeding", each to their own.

My wife loved it when she was pregnant. Always horny and up for anything! During her 2nd and 3rd trimesters we did try missionary but her bump was getting too big and we had to think about the baby. In the end, she would lie on her back on the edge of the bed or over the edge and we had enjoyable fun sex. Do what feels good for you and your partner is the best advice I can give. She loved it when I played with her boobs and it was a turn on she enjoyed it so much. Yeah I was doing most the work but certainly one thing off the bucket list and a shame we didn't find LH during her pregnancy.

Thanks all for the responses, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way and you enjoyed the time too, it feels completely beyond all control, like being a bit posessed but we are both enjoying it and nothing is getting too 'crazy' to the point it feels a bit wrong if that makes any sense. I think I will save the milk for the baby but thank you for the suggestion @quiet ones. Agree Senator I don't think my husband will be into that either and my breasts will be too sore!

As the bump gets bigger me and my ex had to resort to cowgirl as other positions where either too uncomfortable or impossible

When baby is bigger spooning from behind ix nicecand safe. Hubby also love my milk and it felt very natural and personal him suckling me. Xx

Maturecpl wrote:

Hubby also love my milk and it felt very natural and personal him suckling me. Xx

Shame I can't have kids, because my husband would love to do this xx

Having just had a baby 5 weeks ago. Our fav positions were spoons or me on top. I was expecting to be aching from pregnancy and not wanting it much but I needed it daily. I'm breast feeding too so that makes sex interesting now and he did try some milk

As the bump became more pronounced we spooned or T boned for penetrative sex. We found this comfortable enough to continue right to the end. In fact we had sex the night before she delivered our first baby

I have just got into my 2nd trimester, the first three months I didn’t want to know. But now it’s like a switch has been flicked, I am super horny, we had great sex last night and even spontaneously went for anal and I’ve gotta say It was the most comfortable anal we have had. We had lots of pillows under my back supporting me. I’m just letting him suck on my nipples, as the sensitivity has eased, they have grown loads so that excites him. We have mainly been spooning but enjoying leaning on the bed for doggy.