Pregnant sex.

So me and the OH have recently found out she is pregnant with our first child, we had been trying for about 6months and are both over the moon with this news,

I am also over the moon because she her sex drive has doubled, maybe even tripled! I only have to walk into the same room as her and she is all over me and she has been trying anal play on me which she had never shown interest in before (it came as quite a sursprise when she slipped a finger in when giving me a blowjob!)

Anyone else experienced similar?

Hi FB, yes my wife's sex drive did exactly the same with both our kids. Make hay whilst the sun shines. You will need all the lovely ladies on her to tell you but there bodies go through all sorts of changes whilst pregnant, from what you are experiencing to the complete opposite. She may not want you near here. Don't worry it's all normal. The hormonal swings can be astonishing. Just enjoy it and be there for her if it swings the other way. The lows may not happen for you both. It varies so much from woman to woman and for us men we just don't know what is going on. What I can tell you is, she will need you. Some woman blossom others have a terrible time, sick and depressed. I admire them greatly for having children the maternal instinct must be a very strong thing. Enjoy and keep posting.

Despite being constantly tired and having a terrible headache ALL the time since the very beginning of pregnancy (I can't wait for it to be over! Can't stand it any longer), my sex drive is over the moon. So even though I feel like crap, I am always ready for a little action. (as long as I am not doing too much due to the above)...

Congratulations to you both :)

I'm 12 weeks pregnant on Thursday and haven't been feeling like having sex for the last month or so because I have been exhausted.

But I'm going out of that stage now and feeling more horny and more energetic! And as soon as I get over this cold I'm gonna jump on my partner! ;) xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy Lollipop!
I remember feeling like sex all the time once I'd got past the first 4 months of constant sickness .

Thank you =D x

wildflower wrote:

Congratulations on your pregnancy Lollipop!
I remember feeling like sex all the time once I'd got past the first 4 months of constant sickness .

Me too, I was super horny after the first 4 months.

Congrats Lollipop :)

Congrats

My OH has a high sex drive anyway, but went crazy when she was pregnant with our first, despite sickness all the way through. Lasted until 8 months before she got too uncomfortable.

Must admit it was me who was reluctant at first, worry about affecting the baby etc. But was amazing once we got comfortable with it, can't wait for #2 :)

Thank yous =D

Congrats :)