Prezzies

Think i got a prezzie the other day,i first thought it was a sex tester but wen i went to review it didnt show up on my account, so i now think it was a present. I have to say if it is a present (i never had one before, so i have no idea) thank you very very much i love it!!!!!

If it was a handwritten envelope then it was most likely a tester- some of them don't show up on the account part. If not, then it was a gift.

Enjoy, what did you get?

By the way this thread is usually used for this topic- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/163204-i-got-a-pressie/

if it was a tester youd get an email telling you about it hun x ask on that thread Nymeria linked... usualy people will tell you when they bought you stuff :)

Also you will come to realise there is a group of us (including me) that are notorius for buying people gifts XD

ive had 2 gifts but the site let me know about them first

punchnjudy wrote:

ive had 2 gifts but the site let me know about them first

Think you mean testers? You don't get notified if someone sends you gifts, they just turn up haha

think i need to introduce myself to this group , ive not recieved any presents yet :( its my birthday soon aswell :)

j+c wrote:

think i need to introduce myself to this group , ive not recieved any presents yet :( its my birthday soon aswell :)

One does not simply walk into Mordor

TTurtle wrote:

j+c wrote:

Oh TT i love you lmaooooo

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

j+c wrote:

Oh TT i love you lmaooooo

I love you too and I realllllllllllllly miss you!! x

Much <3 for TT's quotes indeed, especially the Big Bang ones. Chuckled a lot when I saw the one in Star signs, I almost answered with the Sagitarius line as I am one lol.

j+c wrote:

My Birthday soon as well....

hi its not my birthday but had no presants yet so any would be welcome xx

Think some people didn't get what you meant TT :P

Haha no I don't think they did PPD

Lucky you. I think it's very sweet that people buy one another gifts.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

So true!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Ah I am often misunderstood lol

oooh enjoy :-) i got an email today saying im going to be recieving the school girl outfit for sex toy testers :-D super happy, and so is my OH!

ive never had a gift, i dont quite understand how they work either.

enjoy ;-) xx

TTurtle wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Ah I am often misunderstood lol

QFT and ditto.

Think the point went overhead some ;o)

I like the idea you can recieved gifts very kinky you dont know who its off & they know you will be using it , If someone can see your wish list they can buy you gifts and they just turn up they dont see you address ect x