probably a silly question about ben wa balls

so as the title suggests a have a question about ben wa balls i feel pretty silly asking this but i just want to make sure

so here it is are ben wa balls ok to use when pregnant? i cant see why they wouldnt be but just want to check

Bloody hell! Why would you want to tighten things up down there when you are due a baby. I would have thought loosening things up would be better.

yeah i kinda didnt think about that lol

well if you do use them to tighten things up it will prob help avoid any possible accidents that can occur when sneezing during later pregnancy lol.

I never had that problem but my sis told me she was constantly having accident and was to scared to go out in case she sneezed in public lol

Exercising your pelvic floor muscles is actually very good for you during pregnancy.

It does make sense to think that being as loose as possible down there will make things easier... it won't! The better your muscles are, the better they stretch.

Your pelvic floor muscles are what help to guide your baby through the birth canal so if they're strong and stretchy it's very good for birth.

Also, you need to do your pelvic floor exercises after the birth so you'd be giving yourself a head start if your muscles are already strong.

I'd just recommend that the balls are cleaned thoroughly with sex toy cleaner before and after use! x

dotdashdot wrote:

Exercising your pelvic floor muscles is actually very good for you during pregnancy.

It does make sense to think that being as loose as possible down there will make things easier... it won't! The better your muscles are, the better they stretch.

Your pelvic floor muscles are what help to guide your baby through the birth canal so if they're strong and stretchy it's very good for birth.

Also, you need to do your pelvic floor exercises after the birth so you'd be giving yourself a head start if your muscles are already strong.

I'd just recommend that the balls are cleaned thoroughly with sex toy cleaner before and after use! x

Listen to this lady ym, badass midwife ;)

dotdashdot wrote:

thanks hun yeah i know you have tighten thing back up after as this will be my 3rd but i just wasnt sure if i should during

Haha. Shows how much men know. We need bloody guidance to the clitoris ;)