problems with the Bondage Boutique Dual Ring Rubber Cock Ring

hi

i won the bondage boutique dual rubber ring cock ring the other day and it arrived yesterday, first off afterlooking at it i couldnt quite work out what the two rings were for and so came on here to have a look. after reading that and then looking at the rings i thought now way that can be donw rings are to small.

anyway last night my OH was over and i showed him and we had a go to see if it would fit. the first small ring didnt fit as a cock ring and the second ring (the larger one) meant for the cock and balls to go through, well i couldnt even get one of his to go through it.

the whole ring seems to small and the leather stud thing joining them togther just gets in the way.

but as its a bondage cock ring, is it meant to that small?

im really not sure how to review it as we couldnt use it

Dxx

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

diamonds wrote:

hi

i won the bondage boutique dual rubber ring cock ring the other day and it arrived yesterday, first off afterlooking at it i couldnt quite work out what the two rings were for External Media and so came on here to have a look. after reading that and then looking at the rings i thought now way that can be donw rings are to small.

anyway last night my OH was over and i showed him and we had a go to see if it would fit. the first small ring didnt fit as a cock ring and the second ring (the larger one) meant for the cock and balls to go through, well i couldnt even get one of his to go through it.

the whole ring seems to small and the leather stud thing joining them togther just gets in the way.

but as its a bondage cock ring, is it meant to that small?

im really not sure how to review it as we couldnt use it

Dxx

Hi Diamonds

Yep, they are meant to be quite tight - even tighter when they are made of steel. The small ring goes over the penis and the large ring around the testicles.

We've tried it on some 'lifesize models' in the warehouse and they all fitted - although I'll give you that the balls took a bit of squdging! Mr Diamonds must be blessed!

I would suggest trying lots of lube and stretching it for a while before use. If not, just review on appearnce, etc and say why it didn't work for you.

hiya ruth

thanks for the reply :-)

mr diamonds will def not let me do lots of squging with his balls to get them through so i think i will have a go at the stretching of the rings first, but they seem pretty tight and solid so we shall see!

just another question on the lovehoney page of these it says you put the cock and balls through the bigger ring but did i read that wrong? cos even with stretching i cant see anyone being able to do that.External Media

sorry for all the questions

Dxx

right so the cock ring doesnt go to the base of the cock when using the second ring for the balls? (thats what im guessing looking at the pic, sorry for being so blonde).

Dxx

ah thats what the post on twitter was for :) great stuff now for the pic of the shocked visitor hehe.

Look forward to testing my item thats due soon as well. Should be a eye opener to see how well they work.

you can't just say item! thats way too vague! we wanna know what 'item' you got! lol

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

you can't just say item! thats way too vague! we wanna know what 'item' you got! lol

Well guess i should have really lol i won a Bondage Boutique Dual Steel Cock Ring with Leather Strap, so being a virgin to the land of bondae and sex toys is going to make a great review for it lol. God help me what my wife will make of it and what she may hae plans for next if she likes it on me.

m3nf wrote:

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

Well guess i should have really lol i won a Bondage Boutique Dual Steel Cock Ring with Leather Strap, so being a virgin to the land of bondae and sex toys is going to make a great review for it lol. God help me what my wife will make of it and what she may hae plans for next if she likes it on me.

haha yeah you wanna be careful putting ideas into peoples heads lol!

DesignDude wrote:

m3nf wrote:

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

heck yer so true there, please delete my post now lol, J/K

Ah its all fun, and great to talk open about it to, new level to my relastionship with my wife, and its great.

Oops, sorry, didnt read that one. :-/

Sorry, best go read some more posts to make sure of rules here.

m3nf wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

m3nf wrote:

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

heck yer so true there, please delete my post now lol, J/K

Ah its all fun, and great to talk open about it to, new level to my relastionship with my wife, and its great.

HAHA too late :P Looked very nice on you :D gotta get more leather & metal items for you to wear now!!

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

SecretlyNaughty wrote:

you can't just say item! thats way too vague! we wanna know what 'item' you got! lo

See my other note in the morning/afternoon/night thread - no gossiping about what you've won, please.

I'm really sorry Ruth, I've looked and looked in that other thread, back to page 347 and I still can't find your post.

Is there an issue with discussing or mentioning prizes won here?

Hehe.... balls! as a cockring!

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

See from http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/73425-good-morning-afternoon-night-part-2/page-337/

It's not for any other reason, except the selection is random (and I don't fancy having my back bitten..)

Thank you Ruth, that was helpful. :)

(ps: I only bite when they ask really nice :p )