procrastination

i have so much work to do and yet am sat on here faffing and procrastinating! coffee and ten mins and i will def def def start work!

Happens to me all the time so I sympathise lol

Haha, I think if there was a prize for procratination skills I'd be a good contender. ALWAYS procrastinating something. Good luck with motivating yourself! I find if I promise myself a reward for when I've done whatever it is I have to do I become *slightly* more enthusiastic about it, but it's still iffy! - I know, child tactics but it works (sometimes!) :P

delilahxx wrote:

Happens to me all the time so I sympathise lol

Me too!

haha I do it all the time! I seem to think that if I look at it with intensity it'll get done! I've been sending 'clean yourself' vibes to the kitchen for an hour now! I'll get off my arse at somepoint and see if it's done as it was told.

lol glad i'm not the only one! the printer is working furiously so i have made a start............

I'm so bad at procrastinating, especially around exam time. I seem to get in the mood to do the most random things, just so I can avoid studying. orz It's the worst, it really is.

i'm good at procrastinating if i don't want to do something i'll put it off for as long as possible

I'm the master of procrastination, especially at the moment because it's far too hot and I'm in holidays..

I'm surprised no one has mentioned procrasturbation yet! Cos that happens all the time.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned procrasturbation yet! Cos that happens all the time.

Explain more PPD?

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Explain more PPD?

Procrastination + masturbation. I thought it was a common thing!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Explain more PPD?

I'm a man ppd. I either procrastinate or masturbate, can't do both.

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Explain more PPD?

HAHA

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Explain more PPD?

I forgot about that - I thought you were a mouse! Why would you confuse me so with your pic?!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Explain more PPD?

I forgot about that - I thought you were a mouse! Why would you confuse me so with your pic?!

*gasps* it's batfink.

Not a mouse :p

That is a hairy mouse.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

That is a hairy mouse.

Super upset now :*

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

That is a hairy mouse.

So you're saying it's meant to be a bat? Cos it definitely looks like a rodent with wings in a superhero outfit.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

That is a hairy mouse.

So you're saying it's meant to be a bat? Cos it definitely looks like a rodent with wings in a superhero outfit.
That's pretty much what a bat is! Lmgtfy.com/q=batfink