Profile Header and User Card Images

Quick question :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::slightly_smiling_face:

Does anybody use a Profile Header and/or User Card Background image?

I’m trying to work out what gets displayed where, and I realised that I see my profile differently than you see it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I know some people have images in their profiles, but could you tell me what box you used to upload it? (Profile Header, User Card Background, both?)

And, if anyone is unaware, the options to change them are on your Preferences/Profile page. :+1:

1 Like

Let me check xx

Profile header is boobs in black bra

User card is backside but I’m not sure it can be seen

1 Like

Awesome. :+1: But your profile is Hidden, so I can’t see… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really. Ok give me another sec.

@Ian_Chimp any better?

2 Likes

Perfect. :+1:

So you’ve never seen your User Card Background bum anywhere?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: erm no lol

2 Likes

I have a picture of water droplets on punched sheet metal set as both but not sure if it is visible to others. @Ian_Chimp what is your banana pic set as ?

2 Likes

I can see the droplets. :+1:

After a little faffing and fiddling (and asking around :slightly_smiling_face:) I believe that the droplets I can see will be your Profile Header, and your User Card Background doesn’t actually display anywhere.

I currently have bananas as my Profile Header, and a cat as my User Card Background. If anyone can see my pussy please let me know. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No Pussy is visible,where do you actually see it ?

1 Like

That’s the 64,000 dildo question. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I must be missing something because I fail to see the point of a background image that is not visible to either the user or the rest of the forum.

1 Like

This forum has a bespoke style I think, so our User Cards (the mini-profile pop-ups) are different than the default.

After a bit of a dig around, the internet is suggesting that the User Card Background image should be visible at the top of the pop-up. Brenna is asking the tech peeps now if it should be working, or if the upload box should be removed. Hopefully that’ll tie it all together. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

As others have stated, I also can’t see your pussy anywhere @Ian_Chimp but… I have a feeling, and it may be my memory playing tricks on me, but I thought when we first switched over to the new forum there were background images on the pop up because I remember being confused that it then no longer showed.
(I may have made that up but have a clear memory of it… still might well be a figment of my imagination though!)

2 Likes

I can’t remember seeing any User Card images?

The one that did me in was when I had bananas in both upload boxes, and then deleted the one in User Card Background, which then looked like it deleted my bananas from my profile. :slightly_smiling_face:

Turns out pressing the ‘save changes’ button collapses that box, so it just looked like it’d been deleted, but was actually just hidden. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not 100% confident of any of this yet, but I’m interested to see what the tech peeps come back with. :+1:

2 Likes

Well unless you’ve just changed it, this is really weird. When I visit your profile page, the user card (if that’s what I’m looking at) is a view looking down on boobs in a RED bra, and all I see for the profile header is a photo of a rainbow behind a lamp-post!

Am Iooking at the wrong pictures?

3 Likes

The red bra is the Profile Picture. The rainbow is the Profile Header (I think @Orgasm_Chaser has updated that since the last post about it).

The User Card is (apparently) the mini-profile pop-out. :+1:

3 Likes

Ah right - thanks, Ian. Thinks… maybe I’ll bung something decorative in m’profile… :thinking:

Hang on… what is a “mini profile pop-out” when it’s at home? Is it the panel that appears when you click someone’s profile picture? Cos if so, I’ve never seen any special images in them.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the user card :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah sweet. Sorry I changed it :roll_eyes::rainbow:

2 Likes

I’ve got a coffee cup as my profile and nightclub for user card. Like everyone else, I haven’t seen the nightclub image anywhere in the forum.

Fingers crossed the techies can work out what’s going on (or not) :+1: