Profile Names

I'm a Scorpio too!

My partner calls me Boo because on our first date I was desperate for a wee on our way back to my place, then that same day we watched Monsters Inc and he joked that I was just like Boo whining about needing the toilet haha! He very very rarely calls me by my real name, so Boo just feels like me now. I really love my nickname actually :)

Boogaloo just sounds a bit more interesting for a username though :p

Scorpius12 wrote:

Mine is a play on my star sign, and my lucky number :) xx

When I was picking mine I'd seen some star sign names on the forum already, yours being one, so I went with my star sign! And...well...I'm a lover! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Mine was plucked from some of the words we use during impact play.

Him: What do I want to hear?
Me: Ouch

Him: What do you say?
Me: Thank you, Sir

Those two questions usually come in that order before and after impact, and the OUCH is capitalised cos I generally yell it, lol.

Mine really is as boring and simple as I didn't know what to call myself and never do haha

Mine isnt very inventive as I never imagined using the forum and wanted to set up an account and checkout as quickly as possible so its my name only spelled differently and the date I got married.

If I explain my name I will be recognised, so I'm afraid it is staying secret.

I will say Louise is not my name!

I agree some of the names are great.

Mine is highly original and well thought out! My initials and year i was born.

like lorah i only made the account with the intention of making a one of purchase. I didn't realise i would get on the forums otherwise i would have put more thought into it!

boring but first thing that came to mind when setting up profile

does what it says on tin

I needed a name looked around my room saw my cat and thought that would do!

Mines not because I'm Scottish! It's a nickname a guy who I used to be involved with (but who's now just a friend) gave me. Comes from me being naughty and a particular position that I like! (I'll let you figure it out!) 😉

my friend s daughter could not say my real name so sort of a nickname

Mine's self explanatory as I'm locked in a chastity cage by my OH a lot of the time.

First thing I bought from LH was a present for my OH. I never intended for her to find my account and was expecting just to make the one purchase, so just came up with a random name with "Secret" in it. :P She knows all about it now though.

I really should change my username. It doesn't have any real relevence to me.

Well mine is totally uninteresting haha!

If I had a proper name it would be 'heypai' :-)

I'm rubbish at coming up with usernames i had been using the same name on a competitor site with a now defunct forum so i automatically used it here in a way the username came off the back of an MMORPG i use which uses first and last names and is in part the last name i picked out of a list of available names when creating my character

Joining the scorpio army :D. I picked mine without intention of using the forum too, otherwise I would have put more thought in it (it would be awesome to be able to change without causing too much trouble).
Anyway, it's simply a Sabaton song that was on when I was making the account :).

My latest name was essentially picked because I couldn't think of anything else XD My previous names on this forum had more thought behind them lol.

I'm quiet, shy,polite, nice guy,etc,, but a somewhat of a perv where sex is with my OH when she lets me! and with myself, big toys etc. hence the name.

Mine well Im Irish and i love a nice rose

Mysteron- Dark and mysterious

No just having a laugh

I was a fan and still am of Captain Scarlet and the Mysteron .Mysteron were the baddies and my Mrs luvs the so called bad guys.