Proper Olympics has started...

I get really pissed off that female athletes are only judged on their looks. Ennis, yes, is beautiful with a REALLY hot body (yes, I would like it for myself), but her talent and skill in 7(!!) sports is phenomenal!!

I couldn't believe when I read the story about the Australian swimmer being criticised for being fat. Yes if she is out of shape for her sport, but not for her looks only!

The judo girl is quite cute. The one that got silver.

Go Team GB.

wonder if any of these athletes bring their "toys" with them or are they not allowed ?

HRH (lol @ her royal highness hornyredhead) Jessicas time in the hurdles matched the gold time in Beijin in the individual hurdles......phenomenal

and Katarina Johnson-Thompson is doing well for a teenager

ilikepussy wrote:

The judo girl is quite cute. The one that got silver.

Go Team GB.

wonder if any of these athletes bring their "toys" with them or are they not allowed ?

With some of the fittest young men and women in close proximity I think condoms would be more usual

@ gunther - they get given official Olympic condoms!!

And I read that one of the teams has brought "that book" (boo hiss - cos it's rubbish!) with them to "wind down with" :D

I dont think atheletes want to be famous just successful and respected for what they achieve. No problem with people saying Ennis is pretty but no need to call others ugly when ugly just means not stunning.

hornyredhead wrote:

And I read that one of the teams has brought "that book" (boo hiss - cos it's rubbish!) with them to "wind down with" :D

do olympic condoms have five rings too?

I don't know :)

It'd be funny if they had 5 different coloured rings all the way down! Or would that be taking the concept way too far? :D

What do you mean?

Team GB now has more medals than Muttley :P

One for the older members :)

hornyredhead wrote:

yep condoms and lube! apparently the olympic village is one big orgy! lololol

occhiverdi wrote:

hornyredhead wrote:

yep condoms and lube! apparently the olympic village is one big orgy! lololol

I read that too young fit ...and competition is a huge turn on

Best part for me so far has been at the velodrome supurb racing and I'm not into cycling.... Oh and it's on again now :)

Third on the medal table! FUCK YES! Take that cynical cunts.

'Scuse my language, I'm just very proud. And passionate. Come on GB! Hehe

I'm busy watching the Tennis. Mens Doubles semi-final between France & Spain. It's been going on for over 3hrs with the third set counting for over 2hrs alone!! It's pretty enthralling stuff.

i big tennis fan but the olympics really is athletics... that the number 1

I'm not really a fan of athletics, although it is a big part of what the Olympics is about!

I've spent hours and hours and hours ogling over the male swimmers and gymnasts... mm-hmm! Archery was really awesome as well, but I think I prefer gymnastics and diving over everything else purely because the stuff they do just look so super cool. Can't wait for the individual Diving, artistic gymnastic as well as rhythmic that's still to come. Something I really like about those sports too is the fact that you learn pretty quickly to tell the difference between amazing, ok and terrible, even if you never knew the sport before, unlike something like archery - I cannot tell if their stance is good or if they are hesitating or whatever, only what the end result is. (I used to do rhythmic gymnastics when i was younger but I've noticed this watching it with people who didn't know anything about the sport previously)

Has anyone here been to actually see any of the events live? The atmosphere always looks so amazing, I really wish I'd applied for some tickets now. The cynical "it's just gonna be overcorwded, overpriced and over-merchandised chaos" attitude has given way to something little bit like Olympic fever... :)

my daughter is working as a volunteer sh says its fabulous