prostate advice needed

Hi,26 male anal help really needed.im not a complete novice when it comes to anal ive had girlfriends explore and ive used medium sized butt plugs and vibrators.i brought a rude boy a few months ago after reading the great reviews and for me it does nothing it says on the tin.it feels nice but im miles away from getting a erection let alone cumming.im doing all the right things like relaxing,lots of lube etc but its just not working,is it me?does the toy not suit me? or am i doing something wrong.advice would be really welcome thanks.

But prostate massagers are a different shape to a standard plug.

Do you get an erection when you've used other toys in the past DTF26?

Personally i find that anal toys are great fun, and can assist mindblowing orgasms, but not on their own. I've always needed a bit of other stimulation to get going, so I wouldn't hold your breath expecting to cum just from prostate stim on its own. (However, I bet there are a few guys that can, a-la american pie stifler etc. Anyone else care to expand on this?)

If you can get the rudeboy onto your prostate whilst jacking off, or someone else assisting in whatever way, then i bet it would make the earth move for you. Stick at it for a bit i'd suggest, and experiment with different angles, depth etc until you find your sweet spot.

Headsouth - I have a favorite butt-plug which is rather small than the majority of my collection, but its so soft and comfy that it is not a distraction at all, and just adds to the experience. I think the design of the plug base is most important in that respect, to ensure it doesnt pinch or get in the way. Have you tried a few different designs to see if you are getting the most out of it?

DTF26 wrote:

Hi,26 male anal help really needed.im not a complete novice when it comes to anal ive had girlfriends explore and ive used medium sized butt plugs and vibrators.i brought a rude boy a few months ago after reading the great reviews and for me it does nothing it says on the tin.it feels nice but im miles away from getting a erection let alone cumming.im doing all the right things like relaxing,lots of lube etc but its just not working,is it me?does the toy not suit me? or am i doing something wrong.advice would be really welcome thanks.

Snap!!!

my experiance with the rude boy (although i have the bad boy which is bigger) have been that it gets better with practice, although i do have to be in the right mood to use it. It did hurt when i first used it, but now it feels great

thanks for the posts, guess its just a matter of keep trying.

Hotwings any tips to get the mindblowing orgasms bearing in mind im on my own havent plucked up the courage to ask the mrs to use it on me yet.

You're prob in a similar situation to me. I haven't fully explained to the mrs my anal cravings, I'm introducing her gradually.

My best orgasms have been when using an inflatable butt plug, this one in fact: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12849 It's a bit pricier than the others around, but much better quality.

As i say, i havent had too much luck with direct prostate massage, but this plug streches me out and when sitting on it presses on the whole area inside. Whilst jacking off i occasinally add another pump or two, until just about ready to cum and at full stretch, then just as I come I pump away until the plug is huge and pops out. I tend to be weak at the knees for some time after that!

I'm sure you'll get the same effect one way or another, but i expect its also down to a bit of experimentation, not all of us are built alike.

Oh, and i should say that if i were designing an inflatable plug, i would have the air hose come out in the base at 90 degrees to allow sitting on it. As it is, if you sit on it the hose is bent closed, and you can't pump it anymore. So you might have to take your weight off it/stand up whilst pumping which is a bit annoying for me at least.

always wanted to get one of them, never had the money at the right time tho :(

i'm got a rude boy on order to so, i'll be looking back at this post if any tips come in

shauny

You def should if you can! Its great fun seeing how far you can go. And good value if you consider that it is the same idea as buying many different sizes of plugs. If you are trying to find out how big you can go it will save you loads of money in the long run.

Getting off from prostate massage takes a lot of work - patience is a virtue and being well equiped with knowledge!

Look at SG's review of the Aneros prostate massager - it's an excellent review with loads of info )

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1763&reviewid=19821#customer_reviews

Adx

thats an amazing review

Yep, good to hear it is possible then to cum just from it. Can anyone else here say they have managed it?

The idea makes me want to buy one of those Aneros toys, but all the same, it seems very pricy for something so small and simple. Might stick it on my xmas list or something.

Yeh prostate stimulators just have never done it Im guessing technique I guess