Prostate - empty vs full?

I’m AFAB, but intersex. My anatomy is unique…female on the outside, but with a prostate inside and some plumbing unique to me.

I love anal with my husband, and I’m pretty sure part of that is due to prostate stimulation. I make a lot of different fluids during sex - clear stuff, sticky creamy stuff, and thinner kind of white-ish stuff. Part of my need to have sex is to reduce a feeling of fullness. Not quite like a full bladder, but similarly deep inside. When I have anal sex, I often let out a bit of that thinner white-ish fluid. Sometimes a lot.

So is that prostate fluid coming out? Or just something specific to me? And how quickly does a prostate refill? Am I supposed to be able to feel it inside me when its really full? Or am I supposed to feel something inside me ache if I’ve cum too often?

Is it better to pee before sex, during sex (or both) to empty it fully? Or does it matter?

1 Like

Hmmm, I’ve never felt as though my prostate is full, regarding different fluids as I’m sure you’ve witnessed clear fluid it ready to help lubricate when entering your partner, when having lots of fore play I can leak quite a bit of this and I’m sure it’s the same for the wife as she gets aroused and ‘wet’
During oral my wife does produce thinner white liquid and that seems to be her precum.

That’s the best I can offer, I’m sure others can help you further

Hmm I’d say prostate produces precum which is a clear gooey fluid that is meant for lubrication during sex as a natural body type thing :smiley:

Yes, and this is something we don’t talk about and I don’t know why (Looks like we, men, needed a woman with a prostate to kick off the conversation)

I know that “fullness” feeling you say, is different but it is related to the “blue balls” feeling.
If get aroused and then denied, then it is that “blue pain” in the balls, but if I don’t get too aroused, just a bit, and some days pass without ejaculation then I get that “fullness” feeling and the urge to “empty” it, but it is different than a full bladder as you said, it is something deeper, like a need to explode.

Based on what you say it really looks like prostate fluid.
How quickly does it refill? It depends, at least for me, on how aroused I am during the day. But receiving “normal” amounts of stimulation (like visiting this forum, erotic content in instagram, etc) I would say that the second day after the last orgasm I already feel some “fulness” and the 4th day the feeling becomes urgent, and I can tell on how much semen comes out during the orgasm based on how much time passed since the last time.
I don’t feel the prostate (and I think in general no one feels it) as the bladder, it is just that “fullness” thing you said. There is no ache to cum too often, just a reduced amount of semen the more frequently the cumming, at some point (4th or 5th cumming in a couple of hours) is just a few drops compared with the “small shot glass” it is when 3 o 4 days passed.

Peeing: After sex is always a good idea, for anyone it doesn’t matter your plumbing, always recommended :slight_smile: . I usually pee before sex as well but just to be more comfortable during it.

your an atomy is so unique at don’t have advice for you @awkward-yet-sweet

Yeah, unique anatomy makes for unique issues. I was born female, but not really a female. No wonder I need tons of attention compared to average… I’m just curious what “normal” guys feel. Perhaps I’m experiencing pressure and fullness in a way others don’t?

Of course, I also thought that “blue balls” was a joke or a myth. Is it really a thing? Is it actually a feeling in the testicles, or somewhere else?

Really appreciate your replies @awkward-yet-sweet . Find your replies really interesting and different than what I know. Thank you so much for sharing and willing to accept my questions.

Hi @awkward-yet-sweet :wave:
In terms of prostate sensation, I definitely feel different before and after prostate orgasm. It’s a feeling a little like pressure/tension being alleviated. It’s really easy to ignore for a long time (decades for many guys!) and I didn’t recognise what the feeling was before. But since exploring prostate play the difference before and after is really noticable.
I‘ve heard that draining the prostate is healthy but can’t really offer any advice on this as I don’t fully understand why.
The main thing I’ve found about my body is that I feel better if I have prostate orgasms at a minimum around every 1-2 months.

In typical cis male anatomy, the prostate, as well as making prostatic fluid, acts as a valve for releasing semen from the vas deferens during ejaculation. The sperm from the testes, and seminal fluid released from the vas deferens, mix in the vas in the build-up to this release.
Blue balls in my experience, is when I have become highly aroused and pressure has built up behind the prostate, in the vas. So the sensation goes away once the prostate releases this pressure during ejaculation.

I think the prostate releases it eventually into the urinary stream if ejaculation doesn’thappen . So blue balls is only a temporary discomfort, while the prostate discomfort is more lasting.

Please bear in mind. I’m not a medical professional. Just interested in understanding my own body. So do bear in mind I may be misinformed!

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed reply. Interesting to hear how this works, as my husband doesn’t really talk about this… and my intersex form did not include testicles in the mix.

1 Like