Prostate orgasms.. did it happen?

So being very new to anal play my OH couldn't work out what happened.

he had a prostate massager inserted while I was riding him on top. Both of us getting the results we wanted. He was so excited at the end I honestly thought he had cum. So off I got. Then he said it was so intense he didn't actually know if he had cum, but the feeling he had was totally different to anything he's ever experienced before. Without being too graphic there wasn't a lot of cum to mop up.. was definitely something there but not like normal. Did he have a prostate orgasms? Or not? What is the feeling of one??

If a guy has an enlarged prostate, in certain situations he can cum without ejaculating. It may be that the massager induced that effect.

Depending on his age etc, it may be worth him getting a prostate examination. Can't be too careful!!

He's 56... thanx for the advice :)

While a prostate check is never a bad idea I would not be too concerned as prostate orgasms without ejaculation are not uncommon - I had my first (though I didn't know what it was at the time) when I was in my teens.

Prostate massage is not like an orgasm having sex or masturbating. I've had it twice. Once with a new, and bigger, dildo in anal play. And once when someone was using a small dildo. But hitting the spot. In what way was it different? No control. Just like someone opens a tap. Did I like it? Oh Yes!

Yes! That's how he described it... no control... nothing hes ever felt before.

He also said it felt great. So it can't be all bad lol.. we gonna try again and see what happens next time ;)