Prostate

Do your partners give you prostate massage,if so, is it a different type of orgasm,intrigued has never had one.

1 Like

I sincerely hope you meant “partners”

4 Likes

I’m really seriously hoping my parents never give me a prostate massage, and never attempt to get involved in my sex life.

2 Likes

Sorry partners,:rofl:

1 Like

My wife often massages my prostate, orgasms are super intense. Orgasms I have ever had was with something up my ass. She loves playing with my rear and stimulating my prostate by pegging or shoving toys or fingers up my ass

2 Likes

Umm

1 Like

Best orgasm iv ever had was a prostate one. I wasn’t even hard, jus enjoyed the prostate massager. Took over an hour but was well worth it. Very hard not to touch yourself while doing it but the reward is huge. I was covered in pre cum, thought that was it, soon after I started to cum, it was something else. Lasted ages and literally felt it in my toes. Have never reached one again unfortunately

2 Likes

Lol I’ll take it as you meant partners :sweat_smile:
I’ve had people in the past try to give me prostate massages but more than often it’s felt uncomfortable with either their rough fingers or they don’t hit the right spots for me and then I tense up… usually it’s more blissful when I do it myself haha

3 Likes

Did not know you could do it your self.

2 Likes

Get a toy, never used my fingers but the right toy n patience will work wonders. You have to be relaxed n completely in the mood

3 Likes

recently discovered my hubby likes a finger to grind on, have used the p spot plug once which he liked, but haven’t managed to get it in his too tight little butt since…work in progress

3 Likes

Of course! With a toy or your own fingers, you can quite easily explore and discover the right spot what feels great and the best part of doing it yourself Is your in control and know where your touching :relieved:

2 Likes