pubic hair some or none?

It's just a matter of doing what you're both happy with. Just now I'm fully shaved and Mrs S has a small landing strip. I've been planning a Brazilian but I'm getting the impression she'd rather I reverted to a trimmed bush up top. Sigh. I do enjoy being totally smooth.

Sorry to hear that laveila of course you have a medical reason for not shaving or waxing have you tryed uv therapy for your exzema have heard it really helps or some shaving oil to help soften the hair and skin before shaving
I find its more of a personal thing that i feel cleaner and fresher thats just how it feels and im sure if you met the right partner he or she would understand that

Me and my GF have always been completely shaven, makes us more sensitive to touch :)

I like Clean shaven both men and women or a little strip of hair but I really dont mind x

MK Herts wrote:

I like Clean shaven both men and women or a little strip of hair but I really dont mind x

x1

fully shaved for both :)

Me & oh fully shaven it looks better

Laveila wrote:

There is no way I can shave it or remove it. I have extremely sensitive skin and even the bikinni line gives me rash lasting for a week. Can you imagine what would even the more sensitive parts do?

But I do suffer from ezcema, so I have really sensitive skin. And in this heat shaving my arm pit last night resulted in lovely ezcema path in the area. Last time this happened, it took like nearly two weeks to go away. It also means no shaving in that area.

I admit its hard to hear the comments that I am non hygeniec from people who are very strongly for shaving.

I trip it, but I will never shave it. I do hope that if i have partner, he will understand.

Any partner that would make you shave isnt worth having! A good trim is perfectly fine and hygenic

Brazilian or totally shaven for me short trim for him x

I like neat and tidy although I veet once a month. My wife has hers anyway she wants and I'm ok with that.

We're both trimmed, it is easier to keep cool, clean, etc.

But, oh dear, it seems I'm well out of step in my tastes in ladies hair-dos on here! LOL - I tend to lean towards hairy (I like hairy arm pits as well). I find it a huge turn on.

adamlovesfinediningwinkwink wrote:

I like neat and tidy although I veet once a month. My wife has hers anyway she wants and I'm ok with that.

Veet works for you? After reading the hilarious and scary amazon reviews ive never been brave enough to try!

Dali256 wrote:

adamlovesfinediningwinkwink wrote:

Veet works for you? After reading the hilarious and scary amazon reviews ive never been brave enough to try!

As long as you only use it above and not on your scrotum, it's fine

I have fully shaved for years my wife prefers it smooth as do I. She is also smooth not a hair in sight which is a job she gets me to do it always without fail leads to a great shag we always leave a few hours free to indulge ourselves.

For me fully shaved and I like my OH to be trimmed :)

Yes,read the reviews for Veet For Men on Amazon...comedy Gold!

Me.. Trimmed and shaved shaft/sack.
OH.... Totally trimmed... Massive turn on for me.

me - always shave smooth, the oh is mostly shaved or trimmed short.......makes oral more pleasurable for us as I can't stand wire wool lol

Tidy trim for both of us with smooth back ends

Trimmed and shaved for me my OH prefers trimmed, I shave she waxes Ouch!