pubic hair yes or no?

What's everyone's preference on pubic hair do u like it all off or a bit left on or a lot?

Also if u do take it all off what do u recommend using shave? Wax? hair removal cream?

Hi theres so many threads on this subject, but I shave it all off I so wish I had the guts for waxing or knew of a excellent hair creamx

I prefer a small amount on both us

Use search bar above... There are several threads on this topic already :) x

Rugbyman wrote:

I prefer a small amount on both us

Same for me.

I know the trend in hair styles changes but I'm usually the same, almost bald with a little runway. I don't like completely bald I think it makes me look about 12 years old

😃

the older you get the less hair you have so i`m almost bald down there

I like the female to be totally smooth and I also think men should trim right back. Off the cock and sack and short else where.

I'm a girls always bald guy, for me I'm shaved too, just ended up that way, didn't like hairs sticking out of my tiny g strings.

I Can't stand the razor burn and the constant itching so i don't shave, if there was a cream suitable for the actual pubic region i would trythat, but given how my legs react to it i think even sensitive ones would burn and bruise me, plus I got leg hair removal cream in a cut once, can't say i'd want it on my clit/inside my vagina tbh, especially considering how i can't even handle tingle lube. I trim, but find it difficult to do due to disability, so i do go periods where i'm not capable and it grows out. As for on a partner, I have to say as a snake owner, that smooth, pink, hairless and wrinkly would just remind me of dead mice, so not my preference for partner, but it is always their choice how they want it, if they want to be bald, i'd go with it. As long as he washes his genitals before sex/oral i have no issues with full pubic hair.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/751357-clean-shaven-or-bush/page-14/Â