pubic hair some or none?

Whats everyones thoughts on pubic hair on both men and women should it be neat or left to go wild

I like to keep mine neat and trim, and use hair remover on my bikini line. My OH, on the other hand, is properly wild. I'd like to tame him a bit, lol!

I prefer none at all for myself & neat & tidy on a man 😊 x

Brazilian for me, trimmed short for him :)

Shaved for my OH, short / trimmed for me

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/7339-whats-your-pubic-hairstyle/

There's a pretty well established thread already on this subject :)

I loke to keep mines trimmed nice and short and none on the rest nice and smooth and neat and tidy for my OH to we both hate long messy pubic hair i think its much cleaner that way sorry shaddow collector i didnt know there was already a thread on this subject im still kinda new to the forums sorry for any offence caused

Not too bothered for the man, as long as Im not spitting hairs out of my mouth every second, whatever.
I like a front triangle on myself but bare on the lips. Gotta admit though, Ive been lazy lately and let the grooming slide. My partner doesnt care though.

Still think the man should keep tidy its only fair if your OH does it for you then you should return the favoure

Will have to point that out to him hornycouple. I cut his actual hair with clippers, so don't see why he can't trust me to do it down there...think he feels he is fine as he is...though I try to point out the benefits of him being less hairy there. Bigger appearance for one (not that I don't think he isn't well endowed enough already) and he might get a few more BJs from me ;)

I've generally always shaved it all and for the last few years I get it all waxed as it only needs doing every 4-5 weeks or so and saves the hassle of shaving all the time. My husband originally had a full bush years ago but started to trim and shape a little. For the last 2-3 years he has been shaving it all which he prefers. I prefer him smooth like this now but don't mind if he has soome hair as long as it is neat and trimmed.

I go for none or barely none over the labia, and I tend to just shave the front and sides into a triangle and then trim it. For some very odd reason, my pubic hair never grows curly and just grows downwards so it always looks relatively tidy.

Personally i prefer to be fully shaved although my partner likes a bit of hair

X

Ive tryed fully shaved but my oh didnt like it well luv bunny he dnt know what hes missing you feel ao much fresher and cleaner plus he would look bigger to even if he already is i prefer my oh to have just a little landing strip but the rest smooth i dnt like it totaly gone tho a want to feel im having sex with a woman and not a young girl but this is my personal prefrence everyone has there own ideas of what they like

Both fully shaved :)

A smooth ass is a must for both but still need a little up top lol

Some, I have a strip and my OH has a triangle. Like to keep trimmed and neat but never gone all off.

Wifey: waxed around lips and bikini line, full triangle on top tho trimmed
Hubby: shaved shaft and balls, full on top tho trimmed

A little hair is always ok as long as its neat and not like a jungle down there lol

There is no way I can shave it or remove it. I have extremely sensitive skin and even the bikinni line gives me rash lasting for a week. Can you imagine what would even the more sensitive parts do?

But I do suffer from ezcema, so I have really sensitive skin. And in this heat shaving my arm pit last night resulted in lovely ezcema path in the area. Last time this happened, it took like nearly two weeks to go away. It also means no shaving in that area.

I admit its hard to hear the comments that I am non hygeniec from people who are very strongly for shaving.

I trip it, but I will never shave it. I do hope that if i have partner, he will understand.