Pubic hair - yay or nay?

So Im not put off either way but I feel weird if I shave. However when pubes are too long they get in the way.

I like to keep mine smooth but hubby trims his short and shaves his balls lol

Never liked them. I'm currently getting laser hair removal for the whole lot. Second session has meant a big reduction and regrowth is really fine and lighter in colour. It bloody hurts especially on the outer labia and the perianal area but it is worth it. Shaving brings me out in a rash, ingrowns and annoyingly if I shave in the morning I get a pubic 5 o'clock shadow! 😂

ToGildALily wrote:

Never liked them. I'm currently getting laser hair removal for the whole lot. Second session has meant a big reduction and regrowth is really fine and lighter in colour. It bloody hurts especially on the outer labia and the perianal area but it is worth it. Shaving brings me out in a rash, ingrowns and annoyingly if I shave in the morning I get a pubic 5 o'clock shadow! 😂

I've been thinking about laser... How many sessions do you have to have, roughly?

I can take it or leave it. Currently I shave but 'Sir' doesn't.

Oh and I shave the it all off...hubby trims very short 😀

Aims85 wrote:

ToGildALily wrote:

I've been thinking about laser... How many sessions do you have to have, roughly?
6 to 8 depending on your hair. I think I'll need the 8 to get a good result as I'm dark haired naturally so it's a bit stubborn. As I am certain about having no hair there I want the best possible result and long term it saves on waxing and the cost of razor blades plus it's just feels nicer having no hair there.

ToGildALily wrote:

Aims85 wrote:

ToGildALily wrote:

6 to 8 depending on your hair. I think I'll need the 8 to get a good result as I'm dark haired naturally so it's a bit stubborn. As I am certain about having no hair there I want the best possible result and long term it saves on waxing and the cost of razor blades plus it's just feels nicer having no hair there.
Yeah I'm dark too.... Think I'm going to book a consultation 😀

I get a regular brazillian, love how super sexy and smooth I feel when freshly waxed.

I find shaved really hot on a guy. My partner lets his get unruley far too often. I decided to use my razor on him in the shower last week for him to finally get the hint!

My body my choice.

Took me years to let go and do what I wanted with my own body.

I don't like the bare look reminds me of being a child although I love everyone for their own choices and don't mind seeing shaved or hair on men and women so long as they're happy with whatever they choose.

Personally I shave my bikini line and trim my hair really short so I have hair but keep it short :)

Its their for a reason to protect us from infection keep us clean and warm and I like seeing hair its natural.

I used to shave but now I wouldn't dream of getting rid of the hair I've grown to love. :)

1 Like

Each to their own. I think it's important to remember we're all individual and try not to be judgmental of others who differ from our choices. Whatever your style you're all beautiful 😘.

Bit of an odd one for me this as my Oh likes nothing more than a landing strip.
However i quite like a hairy dish.
For me, i am quite a hairy bloke so, at my good ladies request, i trim my nether region (not shave),and shave my back n shoulders.

Dont get me wrong, the status quo in this respect is fab. Infact i have never fancied her more and find her double sexy.
That said i do love a slightly hairier ladies bits.
Personal choice. Thats all.

1 Like

I trim genital area but rest only wen on hols or for tattoo :-)

OH waxes the lot off,i shave the whole pubic area from navel down,the smoothness feels great for both of us.

I totally hate all hair down there me and my partner shave/ wax down there all time.. ***EDITED BY MODERATOR***

In your opinion...

Partner keeps his trimmed as do I. Shaving isa bit high maintenence but trimming doesn't take long.

Pubic hair seems to be de rigeur again, at least amongst my customers anyway.

Mr JJ and I are both completely bare down there. I dont much like hair anywhere on a human....except for the head ! lol

Each to there own though....life would be very boring if everyone liked the same thing xx

I have been completely shaved down below, but I felt like a child and it seemed wrong to me, so I have just a little well trimmed hair.

Its completely personal choice, we are all different.

Oh sure everybody is different. I just never liked it, I didn't get told about puberty so it all came as a bit of a shock. I feel cleaner and I wouldn't feel comfortable with oral with a mass of hair there.