Public naughtiness

I love a bit of outdoor/public naughtiness. Especially subtle things like going out wearing a short skirt with crotchless knickers or none at all, or wearing a butt plug or jiggle balls. Going out into the local pub with only me and the OH knowing. He gets very turned on by it and we normally have a sneaky little play with one another in a dark corner!

I haven't had sex outside for years, perhaps once it's warmed up a bit. There are loads of perfect places to do it where I live. Bring on the warmer weather!!

Ive been getting more and more curious about this recently actually. I'd never thought about it before it was mentioned in passing a few weeks ago as a joke.

Im not quite sure if its actually a turn on for me, or if its my large large curiosity streak kicking in. Definitely not outside when its cold though!

My man has bought me a remote controlled vibrating egg as an early Christmas present, I think I might pop it in and do my weekly shop or go to the pub following your suggestions - very naughty!

Certainly sounds like fun - bit easier for the ladies to do it discretely though...

"Hi, yes, everythings normal sir. A boner you say? No sir, I always look like this in the morning."

Awkward.... but no - havent tried, high on my list of to-do's though

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I spent my childhood in and out of Matlock Bath because it's so close to where I live. Quite special seeing all the bikers there and brings back extra special memories now since me and WandA met for the first time there :D No public kinkiness there though since we were just meeting for the first time!

Adx

It's not like we did anything 'naughty' on our second meet...External Media

External Media External Media

Adx

Up on the hill near some open fields, if you walk up the twisting maze of paths, through an old stone archway and carry on, it feels like you're on the top of the world near the cliff edge, hardly anyone up there but still public enough for it to be naughty, especially as 2 climbers suddenly appeared near us when we'd finished! That really pumped us with adrenaline, 2 minutes later and we'd have been caught full on External Media

Id love some outdoors naughtiness but not at the moment, maybe when it gets warmer. But places i have would be: School, in the car in car parks, woods, laybys etc etc and on the coastal path at chapel porth, and a field.

I cant wait till summer and we can get more outdoor naughtiness in

We've been talking about going shopping while i wear a remove controlled egg but to be honest I wouldnt know where to start toy wise for this whole exciting part... and is there anyway we can do it to the men while out??? I like to give the OH hardons in random places while out which I have stopped as well they are not easy to ignore!!! hehehe

occhiverdi wrote:

We've been talking about going shopping while i wear a remove controlled egg but to be honest I wouldnt know where to start toy wise for this whole exciting part... and is there anyway we can do it to the men while out??? I like to give the OH hardons in random places while out which I have stopped as well they are not easy to ignore!!! hehehe

You lucky girl!

DOTD!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

I was out with my OH and her friends one night, and we we're all sat down in the bar but there were a shortage of seats so she sat on my lap. We didn't start secretly fucking right in front of anyone, as thrilling as that would have been! But i did manage to slide my hand up the back of her dress and finger her :)

Actually, I've done a lot of secret fingering in front of people! Another time I was round her house watching a film. We were sat in the lounge cuddling on the sofa while her housemate was on the other across the room.

Another time years ago I agreed to meet up with a girl I had met the week before. We we're out in a club, and getting close with each other on the dancefloor. I pulled her close to me, slid my hand down the front of her jeans and down her panties and started fingering her right there. I was surprised no one saw! Luckily, it was one of those clubs that likes to have the lights turned down low inside! I actually took her home that night, we didn't have sex but there was a lot of oral play :)

Wife wears crotchless or pearl panties, along with open cup bras on occassion when we go out, especially if we spend a night away. She has not gone as far as wearing the panties with short skirt yet.

I have spent quite a bit of time wearing cock rings out and about. Sometimes been out wearing nipple clamps and a butt plug.

Nothing so far but me and my OH have discussed it and it’s something we are going to start doing. I find it a real turn on 😋

Went in a pub with my wife with my butt plug in as she had dared me. Quite a turn on!

Worn various butt plugs out and about in the local town a few times, and when walking the dog through the woods. Particularly like taking the dog for a walk in the woods with this in:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37969

It's a little noisy for the town, but ideal for the woods, being able to turn it on and off quickly with the remote in my pocket when I encounter other dog walkers is great fun.

I love to use words that sound the same , but are spelled differently in texts to totally change meaning of sentence . Wife and lady friends usually get a chuckle . Neighbor lady will text me and ask what are you doing , I will often say laying in the sun in my thong or watching tv naked . When I go knock lightly on neighbors door on weekends and they do not answer . Later I will tell them I knocked but figured they were having kinky sex . I made a gal I used to work with turn a bit red . I was giving her trouble earlier in the shift and she was about 50' feet away and stuck her tounge out at me , so I stuck out my tounge . Only I rolled my tounge like I was licking her between the legs . Pretty much any time any femaale I know says "fuck" , I say , "sure , where ?" Been kind of a craft of mine for years .

I've wore a couple of different butt plugs in public, but nothing vibrating yet.

I have my first large one arriving tomorrow, I might have to go for a trip out with it in providing I can still walk properly!

I've had many sexual encounter beyond the four walls of my house. One of my favourites was after a picnic with my OH we packed up the car and could keep our hands off each other we reclined the seat and got down to it. After about five minutes we noticed a car next to it with a man making strange grunting noises, and stoking himself let's say I think we all came together.

On holiday last year we played dares. ....... Pack of pre- written cards. Included going on a naturist beach and a pool area, then doing stuff within those areas! Wearing a butt plug and getting drinks, luckily it was a small one and easily hidden, but still fun knowing it was in whilst walking about naked. Erections on the sun lounger, but no towel to cover, that was tricky to hide. Masterbate for 2 mins without anyone seeing, the list goes on. But definitely made the day quite risqué. Plus sex on the beach in the evening, luckily not much traffic at that time.

This is very normal for OH and I, innuendos and naughty references only he and I get. We flash eachother randomly while out, like across the dinner table in a restaurant. We like to dare eachother to do something naughty while out, no where is off limit for the game, trains, taxis, beaches, golf courses, bars and clubs and we even had sex once in the middle of a crowded dance floor.

I love a little public naughtiness, whether a simple grope of my ass or boobs, a quick flash, right up to a proper shag or something kinkier.

I love it, and since being pantyless, hoiking my skirt up for a shag has never been easier (and I seem to be horny all the time, so that helps!)

1 Like

Its always great fun from flashing to each other to going into the pub car park and swapping underwear, i even managed to swap my whole clothing lucky she wasn't wearing a skirt and her clothing wasn't to feminine so no one really noticed when we walked back into the nightclub. Secretly touching each other is a great turn on, It's all about what you can get upto that just you and your partner knows about. Sex in a alleyway is great when you have been acting naughty. Making each other cum while sitting in a crowded place![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)