Pulling a Mans big toe during orgasm???

I was gonna try last night.... but mr Spider wasn't up for it as I've been too demanding this week and his cock is sore ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) Off back to bed for another go now ...wish me luck! xx ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

LadySpider wrote:

I was gonna try last night.... but mr Spider wasn't up for it as I've been too demanding this week and his cock is sore Off bagood luckck to bed for another go now ...wish me luck! xx

good luck!

Be pacient and keep on massaging

Told my wife about this and she said next time I'm about to cum she will give it a go, only problem is when I cum I know my toes curl up very tightly so I dont know if there will be any toe to grab.

Well it made as laugh I finished him off with a bj and just as he started to throb I pulled his big toe ( quite hard) although he did cum he said it felt no different just thought I was weird for pulling his toe.
Told him after about this thread and his never heard of it but said we will try few more times lol

Tazzy84red wrote:

Well it made as laugh I finished him off with a bj and just as he started to throb I pulled his big toe ( quite hard) although he did cum he said it felt no different just thought I was weird for pulling his toe.
Told him after about this thread and his never heard of it but said we will try few more times lol

Perhaps it would be better if you were paying attention to his feet during sex getting him used to the sensation and erotic feeling of feet play without tickeling him.

When he gets close then grab both big toes and gentley use your hands to seductively simulate milking them like both big toes are also his penis then once he is ready then squeeze and pull on them slightley to see what happens. ( warmed up lube may be helpfull and more erotic ).

My point is going from normal sex with never having any contact with my toes,to out of nowhere my wife pulling on my toes when I am cumming could be distracting and not pleasurable.

Was the original posting on Aprilt 1st?

I am not sure, I found the orginal post when I looked for the oldest thread and came acorss it pretty quick.