Your partner's feet

Does anybody else get really turned on by their partners feet? I quite often will masturbate over my wife's feet, just wondered if other people do the same or is it just me?

3 Likes

Yes this is quite common. I wont say hubby worships them but will sometimes as part of foreplay suck my toes . When making love with me on my back he will hold my feet lifting my legs high and banging me. I had a bf once who did love me to masturbate him with my feet and he took great delight in cleaning them up afterwards. X

4 Likes

Maturecpl wrote:

Yes this is quite common. I wont say hubby worships them but will sometimes as part of foreplay suck my toes . When making love with me on my back he will hold my feet lifting my legs high and banging me. I had a bf once who did love me to masturbate him with my feet and he took great delight in cleaning them up afterwards. X

I do like to suck my wife's toes during foreplay, and also like it when she masturbates me with her feet, especially if she has painted her toes nails
3 Likes

I can take them or leave them. Being sub and getting turned on by giving pleasure I'd do whatever asked . I have sucked male and femail toes. I can understand the fascination with femail toes and feet as they are prettier. Having sad that hubby has before sid his toes inside me and that felt very erotic. X

Mmmmmm Maturecpl love that too...makes me 💦💦...🤫

4 Likes

Me also Jilly. Unfortunately I physically cant squirt but have the same effect and very wet at the end. Also very happy to lick and suck after xxx

I love to suck a nice female toe, whether bare or in hosiery, it's very erotic!

It is very erotic

1 Like

Definitely, mind you I love to lick and suck every inch of a female body! 😉

I love my wife's feet. recently i suck her toes wen she is giving me a handjob ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

2 Likes

Totally on board with this! I love my partners feet! I suck them. I let her use my feet on my penis to masturbate. I’ve never cum on her feet and cleaned it off.

I love my wifes feet, I will be finishing over them later :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I love her feet . She isn’t keen on having them rubbed or kissed tho

I wouldn’t say that really turns me on but more than happy to kiss her feet or suck toes… I’m just happy the get my hands and lips on any part of her body, :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This is one thing I could never get into, I can’t stand feet at all, I’ve been with Mrs toysrus for 13 years and I can’t even have her feet rub against mine in bed, I’ve also never cut my toenails in front of her because I think that’s gross…although I’ve had my tongue on or in every other part of her body! :joy:

1 Like

Hubby love’s my feet, sometimes I toss him off with my feet, he’s behind me with my bum in the air, whilst I’m doing that he does a bit of anal play and my clit too :drooling_face::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Feet do absolutely nothing for me, actually make me feel ill when my Wife touches me with hers!! Can honestly say can’t see the sexual attraction in feet!!

Feet must be the most marmite issue in sex :joy:

4 Likes

My OH sometimes uses her feet to wank me off too! Feels great. :grinning:

4 Likes

Yep I hate them :joy:

1 Like