Your partner's feet

Does anybody else get really turned on by their partners feet? I quite often will masturbate over my wife's feet, just wondered if other people do the same or is it just me?

1 Like

Yes this is quite common. I wont say hubby worships them but will sometimes as part of foreplay suck my toes . When making love with me on my back he will hold my feet lifting my legs high and banging me. I had a bf once who did love me to masturbate him with my feet and he took great delight in cleaning them up afterwards. X

1 Like

Maturecpl wrote:

Yes this is quite common. I wont say hubby worships them but will sometimes as part of foreplay suck my toes . When making love with me on my back he will hold my feet lifting my legs high and banging me. I had a bf once who did love me to masturbate him with my feet and he took great delight in cleaning them up afterwards. X

I do like to suck my wife's toes during foreplay, and also like it when she masturbates me with her feet, especially if she has painted her toes nails
1 Like

I can take them or leave them. Being sub and getting turned on by giving pleasure I'd do whatever asked . I have sucked male and femail toes. I can understand the fascination with femail toes and feet as they are prettier. Having sad that hubby has before sid his toes inside me and that felt very erotic. X

Mmmmmm Maturecpl love that too...makes me 💦💦...🤫

1 Like

Me also Jilly. Unfortunately I physically cant squirt but have the same effect and very wet at the end. Also very happy to lick and suck after xxx

I love to suck a nice female toe, whether bare or in hosiery, it's very erotic!

It is very erotic

Definitely, mind you I love to lick and suck every inch of a female body! 😉

I love my wife's feet. recently i suck her toes wen she is giving me a handjob ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

1 Like

Totally on board with this! I love my partners feet! I suck them. I let her use my feet on my penis to masturbate. I’ve never cum on her feet and cleaned it off.