Pulling a Mans big toe during orgasm???

I went all the way back in the LH forum post and found a post about making a man come longer and harder by pulling on his toe.

Has anyone done this? did it work?

What was it like?

Wow - in all my years 'pleasuring' I've never heard of that one, Eaoutlaw! Shall give it a go - if I can reach his toe whilst he's coming, then report back! x ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) Being so ticklish I have a feeling that pulling my Big Toe (If it could be reached) would result in anything but a lengthening of my cumming!

Happy to be proved wrong!

I remember that thread - still haven't tried it! I don't think I could as my partner hates his feet being touched. He's ticklish.

NatandTom wrote:

I remember that thread - still haven't tried it! I don't think I could as my partner hates his feet being touched. He's ticklish.

Sounds like my OH ! He doesn't like his feet touched at all otherwise I'd give this a go .

Be interesting to hear if it works for anyone .

I wonder if it's related to the fact that I curl my toes when I cum? :D

This may be a kind of foot fetishists place to answer, I wouldn’t think pulling my big toe at the point of orgasm will do much, but make me want to question what on Earth they are doing.

But maybe this can be some homework for us guys on the forum, and lovehoney may be able to invent a toe tugger as the next big sex you innovation.

No idea if it works but I imagine it might require a partner with quite long arms

Im so gonna try this tonight with hubby lol

😷 I don't think I could even go that close to his feet ( or anyone's for that matter ) let alone touch it 🤢 it find it bad enough cutting our little ones nails

Here is a article about this, to reach the toes you will have to do a reverse cowgirl.

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.za/sex-relationships/sex-positions/the-cowgirl-toe-tug

Tazzy84red wrote:

Im so gonna try this tonight with hubby lol

How did I know you'd be first to volunteer? Go for it :D

That's a pretty insane one to think about. I've never been one to buy in to the whole massaging certain pressure points causes a reaction elsewhere in the body. I know it's a thing that is done to feet but I would have a hard time buying it. Still, i'll let the thread actually trying it see...

Hi

We have practiced it during reverse cowgirl. Hubby said that orgasms are more intense and last longer.

Hope it helps!

LR2017 wrote:

Hi

We have practiced it during reverse cowgirl. Hubby said that orgasms are more intense and last longer.

Hope it helps!

Thank you for sharing.

Any advice on how hard to pull on them?

Do you pull on one or both does it matter?

Does the extended Orgsam from him feel different to you?

EaOutlaw1969 wrote:

LR2017 wrote:

Hi

Hope it helps!

Thank you for sharing.

Any advice on how hard to pull on them?

Do you pull on one or both does it matter?

Does the extended Orgsam from him feel different to you?

Just masage the toe at the point of orgasm, do not pull them.

I massage both

No, it feels no different to me

Thank you

This has to be a joke ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif), during long and interesting sex lives neither of us have ever heard of this!

Peakcouple wrote:

This has to be a joke , during long and interesting sex lives neither of us have ever heard of this!

No, it is not

There are common nerves between the groin and feet so could work. We'll give it a go when we have chance but OH doesn't often cum in that position.