Putting on a show

I just felt I had to share.

My partner has gently been requesting "a show" for his enjoyment for the last 3/4 months, now like most women I have certain body hang ups and we are a only a year and a half relationship but as we have enjoyed many "firsts" together so I thought what the heck let's do it !
Knowing how much he likes lingerie I dressed for the occasion ( covered what i feel are my less attractive areas) and had my vibrator ready ( he wasn't expecting that!). He had explicit instructions not to touch just watch ....he nearly managed it!!. It was an incredibly intimate experience , the eye contact was off the scale, his reaction made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. The way I felt and the look on his face when I came will stay with me forever.
Ladies if you have any hang ups about doing this don't, I can honestly say it's one of the best things I've done and he said the hottest thing his ever experienced.

Glad you had a great time! I have body issues aplenty but I've done something similar in dimmed lighting and the response was a great boost for my confidence :)

Good for you and what a great confidence boost you must have had. 😊
I have done numerous lap dances but only when drunk for confidence but they usually end up a lap fall rather than a lap dance. It's all good fun though 😊

Hi newbie here. Well done Pinkyv It's a great experience having someone performing an intimate dance/ show for their loved one.The best stripper you can ever see is your partner

This is fantastic to hear. As a guy this is just so hot to have done for you. Even more so when you know your woman is overcoming body confidence issues and is desperate to push beyond them to give you what you want.

I just wish more women had your drive and that little bit of confidence to do this. I think its like trying to ride a bike ( no pun intended ) . once you've been able to over come all the self doubt it is so confidence building.

Well done you and I hope it helps others to try .

Well done pinky! 😘🎆🎉

Thank you so much for all your lovely responses. I really hope this does inspire confidence for someone to step out of their comfort zone and feel the rush of pleasing yourself and your partner in this way. I was trying to find something that would resonate with me ( late 40's and on the cuddly side ) and drew a blank as most experiences i read about were younger women. So I'm filling that gap. Pinky x