Queefing

Anyone else have these after sex doggy style.

It's natural, it happens more when it is hard and fast due to the air getting pushed in.

During & afterwards! It is just natural and nothing to worry about unless you end up in pain.

I love these fanny farts, but I've always been odd ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

The tickle is amazing - more so if he's still in me. I'm gutted as I don't seem to get them so often any more.

Wouldn't mind but they seem to go on for ages sometimes. Bend over and oops there is another one 🤣

All the time! Always after doggy too. To be fair, if it happens whilst he is in me then he actually loves the feeling. If it happens afterwards we just find it hilarious and laugh so much. I hate it when you think they are done and then move slightly and another one comes out lol. Always makes me chuckle though!

all the time, we laugh about it. I think its quite sexy actually as they are more likely after a good session!

These are good while inside , feeling is a good one and like above i have a chuckle when she does it other wise cant help it but nothing wrong with them in the slightest so nobody should feel awkward because of them

Doesn't bother me, I actually quite like it, usually happens after a vigorous fingering!!

Yes, doggy usually produces this noise, quite natural but we have a friend who gets horribly embarrassed!

It doesn't bother us during but after we find it hilarious lol