Fanny Farts

God, I havent had a fanny fart since i lost my virginity! But when i had sex with the new guy im seeing, he thought i was actually farting pmsl! He didnt say anything he just looked at me as if i had eaten the beans on toast i made him the night before!

but i just said 'haha fanny fart havent had that in years' and it lasted quite a bit and it was long, and then short and loud. But he did laugh also lol!

but now sometimes when i use my vibrator i still get fanny farts. How the hell all of a sudden im getting these now? I know its trapped air but im quite baffled now i havent had that in years. I suppose its one of those signs you had good sex haha x

It depends on how you 'take' it. If you take it doggy style, that explains the fart...

As mrsorgasmatron says, it can happen to any woman being done in doggy, sometimes it happens, most times not. Always seems really embarrass women particularly if their man is new or if they're in company such as in a club playroom or at a party, but don't worry ladies, men find it amusing rather than a turn-off.

illumine wrote:

i know if i raise the lower half of my body in certain ways i can suck in and blow out air, likewise i can with water which can make for amusing baths.

Sounds just like my gf. She only ever does it on purpose in the bath, but if it happens naturally when we're getting more romantic, we still laugh about it.

I often get a lot of air trapped in me, and I dont know why! And it is very embarrassing...does anyone know how to stop it?

Am I the only one sniggering like Beavis & Butthead everytime I read this thread title? (OK, yes, so I'm just a typical bloke... but it does say 'fart'... "huh huh", and 'fanny' in the same sentance "he he, huh huh")

On a more practical note, and from a blokes perspective, i've never been in a long term relationship where this hasn't happened at some time. We've had a good giggle (Beavis style) about it, but we've always forgotten about it and carried on... It's never put me off someone or made me think less of them.

It's absolutely not embarrasing but natural. Yeah it can be a bit funny in the heat of the moment, and make you both giggle, but if you cant laugh with the one you have sex with... no hope!

Maybe the guy's quite big?? Trapped air etc??

I find it happens if theres complete withdrawl between thrusts, which some men do more that others, or if its a particularly long marathon session lol

I've had this happen a few times,especially if we've had to be really quick ( like before the teenagers get back). To be honest it usually reduces us to fits of giggles which tends to make the sounds worse. LOL. laughing bout it now just thinkin about it.Plus its never put the hubby off. Hehehe.xx

It's happened with us quite a few times, both during intercourse and masturbation. Mainly when changing position or withdrawing as others have mentioned. It's never been a problem at all.

After all, it's not an actual fart, it's just air, it shouldn't be a put off or anything to be embarrased about.

Don't understand why anyone should be turned off or disgusted?? Yeah I'm turned on and enjoying it, but your fanny farted so sorry see you later?? Ladies, it's all in your head

same here , always happens when we do doggy style , we both just laugh and continue

The only problems with men disliking it I know of is when the man doesn't know what it is if he's fairly new to it lol and thinks it's real farting. As a tom boy I was suprised to find not all the men think farts are funny.. at least not when its a woman doing it..

so can fanny farts actually be dangerous then? I mean obviously before the air has released itself...I suppose Im thinking the build up of air...

He seemed surprised thats all, he laughed after as well after saying i havent had a fanny fart for a while, i had to otherwise he would have thought i actually farted. It does get on my nerves sometimes especially when the air is trapped and dying for the fart to come x

Oh... a total TMI overshare for you lot... I found the other night theres a position i can lie in (not for sex or anything just comfy) where I acrue unlimited fanny farts. ><

On front, head down, arse in the air. A bit like how little kids lie sometimes, just some of us never really grew out of it!

it's not the fart thats dangerous, its the build up of air, the fart is good because it's the air releasing.

When its happened to me when Im with a new partner I get really embarrassed about it, but I've learnt to say 'thats my fanny saying thanks for a good time' , it breaks the ice and we both laugh about it

It happens to me all the time. Depends on the position but if I get tight and J is moving all the way out, which he likes a lot, then air will get trapped.

Sometimes, after a particularly energetic session I'll have quite a lot of air that can come out. J calls me his squeezy toy as he can hug my tummy and make me fanny fart more :P hehe, we're not exactly squeemish!

I've always made noises so got used to it a long time ago - never had a partner yet thats had a problem with it :)