Question about Cock Rings

Hi

Been thinking of getting some cock rings to keep me hard and going longer, anyone had any experience of using these and recomend some?

Was also going to use these with some China Brush Delay? any thoughts on this welcome

Thanks

x

My OH sometimes wears then as he enjoys the feel of it on and staying hard for longer.

It does make you look bigger and thicker and keeps all the blood 'trapped' as such so theres more sensation on the cock.

Sorry i am unable to tell you ewxactly what it feels like as im not a male lol but feels better for the female too :)

x

I've only used the vibrating ones, Shag Factory Day Tripper and a 3 pack 'Grab Bag'. Out of those I prefer the Day Tripper, it's much thicker and therefore tighter on your shaft. I haven't used any 'normal' cock rings but have used the vibrating one with vibrations turned off and they're just as good.

They did keep me harder for longer, obviously, and the vibrations are great for both of you. They're definitely something I'd reccomend to you if you want to go for longer or just add something to sex.

No experience with the China Brush Delay, sorry.

thanks for the tips everyone, time to place an order i think!

The sticky donut ones are good to,super stretchy but don't keep them on to long as it can get painful

Yeah the doughnut ones are great. I just bought myself a set. Made me very hard and the one round the testicles helps to delay ejaculation.

thanks for all the advice! think i will get some after xmas!

Hello OH is older chap (silver fox in 50's) we find

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15765

prolongs things well - God i miss his cock!

thanks MsG!

I have used the China delay to extend our sessions and it is great, I recommend reading the reviews as they were very helpful.

Never used a cock ring so cant comment on that so let me know how it goes!!

Don't bother with the vibrating ones. They conk out pdq and are too stretchy to have much effect. Try for one in hard rubber with a little stretch in it. You might need to try a few before you find the size that suits you.

Experienced cock ring users tend to go for the steel ones, but if are you new to cock rings they are not recommended as they are not so easy to get off.

To put a cock ring on, drop your lowest hanging testicle through the ring first and then push the other one through. Finally stuff your penis through.