Question about Flash 7 Function Clit Vibe charging

So I don't know how many people have this (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627), but if so I'm sure you all know how fantastic that is. Damn - reviews are accurate, 10/10, would reccomend.

But, I've encountered a weird issue and am not sure whether anyone else has had the same problem and, if so, knows of a solution. The first few times In charged it up I got a little flashing light saying when it was fully charged, which was great. However ever since then this has not happened. It's annoying because I can't tell whether it's charged or not, or even if it's charging, and I worry that I'm might end up breaking the vibtrator by pulling it out before it's fully charged so many times. Even worse - but thankfully less rarely - it runs out of power without the red light showing sometimes, so I have no inkling that it's running low. I'll spare the details, but let's just say it's died at very inopportune times before. Advice would be great, many thanks in advance :-).

Mel334 wrote:

So I don't know how many people have this (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627), but if so I'm sure you all know how fantastic that is. Damn - reviews are accurate, 10/10, would reccomend.

But, I've encountered a weird issue and am not sure whether anyone else has had the same problem and, if so, knows of a solution. The first few times In charged it up I got a little flashing light saying when it was fully charged, which was great. However ever since then this has not happened. It's annoying because I can't tell whether it's charged or not, or even if it's charging, and I worry that I'm might end up breaking the vibtrator by pulling it out before it's fully charged so many times. Even worse - but thankfully less rarely - it runs out of power without the red light showing sometimes, so I have no inkling that it's running low. I'll spare the details, but let's just say it's died at very inopportune times before. Advice would be great, many thanks in advance :-).

Hi there, it sounds as though it may be faulty. If you have a word with Live Chat, they will be able to help you :) xx

Don't think it's meant to do that, I'd just contact customer service instead of tinkering round with it :)

Sounds like a fault. Id be worried about not seeing there being no charging light as you may over-charge it and potentially end up with a broken toy. Chat with live chat they'll be able to assist yhou 👍xx