Question about rechargeable toys...

Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me with this; I'm interested in buying some toys, but what's holding me back are the chargers. I'm in Canada, so I don't know if they're compatible with the plug type/power output here or not :( Is there any way to know before I drop my money on one? Can't seem to find the Stronic toys available in any Canadian webshops, that's why I came here. Any help would be appreciated! :3

You can buy fun factory chargers for different areas of the world, but the UK one should work with a suitable travel adaptor too =)

You can buy adaptors online for barely pennies... That would bmy best guess. x

Travel adapters should work, but the charging time might be increased if the overall voltage is lower. This is the same for shavers etc, when run through a travel adapter.

See if you can contact Lovehoney on their online chat to confirm.

Tarukaja wrote:

Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me with this; I'm interested in buying some toys, but what's holding me back are the chargers. I'm in Canada, so I don't know if they're compatible with the plug type/power output here or not :( Is there any way to know before I drop my money on one? Can't seem to find the Stronic toys available in any Canadian webshops, that's why I came here. Any help would be appreciated! :3

Hey Tarukaja

We sell adaptors at Lovehoney, which should hopefully solve your problem. You can view them here.

Alternatively, if you buy a rechargeable toy through the US version of the site, you will automatically receive it with a US / CAN plug, or an adaptor, free of charge :) Just visit www.lovehoney.com instead :)

Our rechargable vibrators can be seen here

Happy shopping!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Tarukaja wrote:

Hey Tarukaja

We sell adaptors at Lovehoney, which should hopefully solve your problem. You can view them http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/sex-toy-essentials/chargers-adaptors/.

Alternatively, if you buy a rechargeable toy through the US version of the site, you will automatically receive it with a US / CAN plug, or an adaptor, free of charge :) Just visit www.lovehoney.com instead :)

Our rechargable vibrators can be seen http://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/vibrators/mains-rechargeable/

Happy shopping!

Well I feel daft, I didn't know there was a US-based version of Lovehoney too. Though honestly I seem to get hit up for customs more often packages coming from the US than from anywhere else...at least shipping is still free, lol. Also the one I'm looking for isn't there on the US site. I'll check out the adaptors too, hopefully I'll find something that works without making the toy and/or outlet self-destruct or something, rofl. Thanks!