Question about the Swan Whooper and Rosa

I got the l'amourose rosa a few months ago and I've finally found a way of using it that feels good for me. The only downside is that the second motor isn't in the right position for clit stimulation. I was thinking of getting the Swan whooper to see if that does a better job (I know there's a version of the rosa with an 'arm' but it's way over budget for me) as it has the arm on it and the main bit looks like it's a similar shape to the rosa.

Can anyone give me a comparison of the 2 (or your views on either toy if you haven't tried both)? Would it be a good alternative to the rosa?

Can't help you personally unfortunately, but I think it might be good to message Gritty Woman (goes by Fluffbags on here) about this because she owns and has reviewed both -

http://thegrittywoman.com/whooper-swan/

http://thegrittywoman.com/lamourose-rosa-g-spot-and-prostate-vibrator-review/

She has a contact form on the website and she's super friendly and helpful :)

I agree with celia and i would also add that if you google the toys followed by "reviews" you will get loads of detailed bloggers reviews. Have a look through a few and see if that sways you.

i have made my luxury buys based on the bloggers opinions, and i think it was the little spoons review page that persuaded me to pick rosa over denia!

Thanks, I've emailed her. Hopefully I'll hear back before it gets discontinued. I'm so indecisive!

Apologies for the delay; I've been out all day. I have replied to your email now and if you need anything else, just email again ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

To anyone curious...The Whooper's clit arm is more powerful that the Rosa's. As a dual stimulator, I personally don't reach for the Rosa, but the main shaft is so powerful that it works as a fantastic g-spot or clit stimulator (just not both at the same time imo). The Whooper however, is a fantastic dual stimulator imo; both arms are powerful, deep and rumbly.

I'd sum it up like this; If you want dual stimulation, go for the whooper. If you want a more versatile vibrator, that can stimulate single areas (clitoris, prostate, g-spot) extremely well, go for the Rosa.

It's great to see you pop back up on the forum Fluffbags, I hope you're well x

Fluffbags wrote:

Apologies for the delay; I've been out all day. I have replied to your email now and if you need anything else, just email again ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

To anyone curious...The Whooper's clit arm is more powerful that the Rosa's. As a dual stimulator, I personally don't reach for the Rosa, but the main shaft is so powerful that it works as a fantastic g-spot or clit stimulator (just not both at the same time imo). The Whooper however, is a fantastic dual stimulator imo; both arms are powerful, deep and rumbly.

I'd sum it up like this; If you want dual stimulation, go for the whooper. If you want a more versatile vibrator, that can stimulate single areas (clitoris, prostate, g-spot) extremely well, go for the Rosa.

Thanks so much for your swift reply Fluffbags! That was exactly the info I was looking for ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I have both! Well, I have the Heat up Rosa.

For the power in the clitoral stimulation department I would definitely choose the Whooper. However to be honest, I find the Whooper very uncomfortable when inserting and removing. I'll orgasm and then not want to take it out for the feeling you get haha. It's not very plesant.

I'm a person who mainly needs clitoral which makes the Whooper great for that aspect, but I think in regards to quality the Rosa is so much better.

Foxxy wrote:

It's great to see you pop back up on the forum Fluffbags, I hope you're well x

I am well, thanks for asking. I have just been so busy with my blog that I barely find the time to visit the forums. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) I miss it here!

I hope you are good too xx