Rosa vs Hugo?

As title. It seems very difficult to get me to the prostate orgasm (once, one glorious time!). I've been using the Rosa and getting incredibly close but never quite pushing myself over the limit. Has anyone used the Hugo and Rosa and can compare their experience for me?

I have both, imo rosa is an awesome g spot toy, Hugo is a bit shorter with easier to use controls and is freaking awesome for p spot.

Read my review from my profile for more in depth derail.

Sum Sub wrote:

I have both, imo rosa is an awesome g spot toy, Hugo is a bit shorter with easier to use controls and is freaking awesome for p spot.

Read my review from my profile for more in depth derail.

Yea, my Rosa feels phenomenal, but it always feels like its 'missing' slightly. Like to use it best I need to put it half way in and hold it in an awkward fashon. Now to decide whether to soak the cost of a Hugo to test it out I guess.

Are you in the uk? If you've bought the rosa in the last year, you could return it and upgrade to the Hugo

I am in the UK, I'll end up doing that but I'd rather hold onto both until I can test them pretty well together. Just gotta save up the pennies first