Question about undies

I like tight black shorts that can be released.. zipper or tied on oh

On me oh likes a little g string (white is preference On me. I like black or red) or commando

Oh, nice boxers! I'm not picky.

Though I've stolen a "friend's" Sponge Bob boxers that I always wear, specially for bed. It was a long running private joke between us.

They glow in the dark too 😜

I love my man in sexy black boxers

1 Like

I just love woman undies. They feel and are so much more comfortable. Been to about undies with dildos.

On my OH when not in role plays I like her wearing

Cami with French Knickers( silk)

Or

Corset with the following G string or shorts or full lacy pants that are see through .

All the above worn with stockings and heels .

It doesn't really matter what i wear as she prefers me naked ASAP .I tend to wear lose fitting boxers for comfort normally black.

1 Like

Thongs and G strings on my wife and I wear thongs and G strings as well.

Would never wear yellow tatty breifs ewwww. Mainly wear either tight black or white boxers but think its time for a change!!

This thread is awesome... I prefer my men in a boxer brief or boxers that are at least interesting. I am not personally into the "tiddy whities" cause it reminds me of my dad. Not so much into bikinis or thongs on my men, but more power to ya if that makes you feel sexy. Once had a partner who was comando all the time, easy access never got a complaint from me.

My Mrs has been looking atv those LH tuxedo boxer shorts. I think she wants to use me as a butler for a day just wearing them Β and keeping her well supplied with white wine at the same time.

I may do a trade with her if she is prepared to repay me back in the form of doing the housework in the French Maids outfit she has amongst her costume collection.

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

I have a secret theory that every man owns a pair of HIDEOUS canary-yellow briefs full of holes and saggy worn elastic. I swear I can think of like 5 boyfriends I've had who owned yellow briefs and I wanted to throw them in the trash! Anybody want to confirm/deny?

Apart from that I don't really mind. I dig CK briefs, but that might be because I used to work for them and that's what I got used to looking at in all our advertising! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I've got my eye on these as a gift for the OH, they are the most insanely delicious-feeling fabric but still quite a traditional pattern/cut: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28172 quite frankly I'm a little jealous that the supplier doesn't use that fabric in a ladies' bikini cut brief or g!

Or possibly pale blue y-fronts slightly saggy and with worn elastic!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

On my OH to be honest none. I much prefer to see his naked bum. On me I like a thong or Brazilian shorts style, always lace, don't mind colours except NOT pink! Mostly like black, purple and blue.

1 Like