Question on cages.

Hi all, I know you're all very responsive and happy to help so where best to go...

We recently purchased this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37791 but have had no experience of them in the past. I managed to get it to fit and lock and it was not uncomfortable.

Later when things got more interesting and exciting there was a dull ache in my left testicle. Whilst this wasn't altogether unpleasurable and added a little to the restriction I was concerned that it wasn't supposed to work that way.

Any Thoughts?

Andy

My experience is that chastity cages produce a degree of discomfort while restraining an erection though I can't say that I have notices any asymmetry - both nuts hurt about equally 8-)=.

My more recent cages have a non-circular A-ring and I find that more comefortable.

Gyrator53 wrote:

My experience is that chastity cages produce a degree of discomfort while restraining an erection though I can't say that I have notices any asymmetry - both nuts hurt about equally 8-)=.

My more recent cages have a non-circular A-ring and I find that more comefortable.

Thanks for the feedback

Yeah they take a while getting used to. You will feel some discomfort especially when everything expands. I found that dissaperared after about 2 weeks. If you are only gonna be using part time and not 24-7 you will never get used to that tugging. General rule of thumb is that you can at least get your finger through the ring. Your balls shouldn't really change colour. If the are it is too tight.