Questionnaire

I have seen many times on here posts about the questionnaire that both partners fill in
separately and see what matches but i cant find them anywhere (had a quick look in the search bar) can someone give me the name of it please , was wanting to give it a go tonight in time for the weekend .

3 Likes

Is it the bdsmtest.org you’re referring to? It’s the only test I’ve seen on the forum to be honest, but if there’s more I’m happy to stand corrected (and will ask for links) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spicer is really good, sadly off the playstore due to user created content breaching google’s rules but you can download from their site.

I recommend turning on a few of the base packs, blitzing through them and then if it turns out to be something you both enjoy, the premium subscription lets you create your own questions or use those others have added.

1 Like

Thanks , will take a look .
I think it began with C , but i could be wrong !
I think you could email it to your partner to fill in , i knew i should of jotted it down .

Oh, carnal calibration! Yeah that’s alright, but to be honest quite basic. All of those questions are also in Spicer.

2 Likes

Brilliant thank you , thats the one .
Will have a look at spicer as well .
We are quite open to most things so thought it would be a bit of fun

3 Likes

xconfessions app too

1 Like

Has anyone actually used either spicer or carnal calibration? I’m wondering what kind of questions are asked for each level. Would like to do this with my OH but I’m concerned if they get too extreme. Yet on the other hand it won’t do us much good if they’re too vanilla. I know everyone’s vanilla and kink are different just trying to get some idea.

Hi guys,

Looking forward some modern recommendations on apps or websites to ask so “yes”, “no”, “maybe” kink questions with hubby, saw it on MAFS and thought we would both enjoy it!

X

Type Mojoupgrade. Both partners fill out the questionnaire and then the app gives you the answers that you both matched.