Quiet toys for in the bath?

Helllooooo,
im looking for some anal toys for when I'm in the bath, I don't have a shower if that helps.

Something that I can either ride, do myself, hooks up to taps for anal cleanse (for before the bath) something I can suction cup onto the tiles on the wall or for the bottom of the bath or even the side/rim of the bath (baring in mind the sides/rim of my bath is rather thin so most suction cups can't... Suck)

Also, was just thinking, would getting a really long suction cup dildo, auctioning it horizontally at the bottom and maybe sliding up and down the bath? (The image in my head typing that was funny...)

Any and all ideas are welcome!

Hey TGB

Are you looking for something which vibrates? Or a static toy like a dildo? The reason I ask is you've mentioned "quiet" in your title. 

Also - what sort of size to you enjoy? This will help us recommend a few toys for you more easily :) 

So long as they are not mechanical. Still love my rubber duck and sailing boat. Lol

Still find it hard not to go quack quack though

Something that vibrates quietly or even a static one really, just something that doesn't buzz around the house when suction cupped.

The length I like is between 6-10 inch although I would prefer it longer with suction cup as it means I can go easy with the squatting if I decided to use after the gym.
Eventually I would like a nice thick girth as I'm a little curious about gaping, might be a phase.

But I would like to try one with a thinish tip for easy insertion which thickens up, not a fan of veins. Not bothered if the tits has balls, I normally use them as a stopping point.

Currently I'm still discovering and learning about anal play, I do enjoy it, just wish I could do a lot more hand free work on the toys.
Also if you could recommend a good lube and things that will make anal play fun, I would appreciate if.

Ps - TGB?! I like it.
Also I haven't been chosen for testing for a while, feel left out, if there's absolutely anything you want testing from secret squirrel to the sex toy test category, put my name down, guaranteed a review after a week of testing.

*bump*

Anyone got any great recommendations for TGB? 

My top anal lubricant recommendations would be Lovehoney Discover or Sliquid Sassy (slightly more expensive, but SO worth it!)

What size girth are you currently comfortable with? I think knowing that might make it easier to offer up suggestions. If you're wanting something that's 6-10 inches in length with a suction cup, the smallest girth I've seen is around 6-6.5".

Maybe something like this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34170

Or there's this one? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13996

I've also just seen you reviewed the Lovehoney Basics 6 Inch Dildo, which is now available in 8 and 10 inches if either of those would be any good?