Had a first or two today :)

Today I had the house to myself, I find it a bit hard playing solo but frustration was there and I thought why bloody not! I was also in pain so ran a bath and took in the satisfyer pro into the bath wow never had such a quick orgasm Anything else to try in the bath? Most of our toys are waterproof!

We have so many waterproof toys and whilst I test the ones I am reviewing to see if I have any negatives to say about the waterproofing of the product Mrs C would much rather play in bed. I have read that suction cup dildos make wonderful bath/shower buddies but I think it sounds like a recipe for disaster... knee shaking leg buckling orgasm and a slippy surface doesn't sound like it would pass a health a safety inspection šŸ˜

Knowing me Iā€™d end up in A&E lol!

Yep the satisfyer and other suction type toys do seem to work particularly well in the bath, I think the water helps create a seal and also helps the 'sonic' waves travel (thinking particularly of the lelo Sona)!

Like K&c30's lovely lady i'm not terribly fond of playing in the bath, I actually find it harder to relax and am more conscious of making a noise. I do occasionally take something in there though, usually like K&c30's says a suction dildo. I usually stick it to the bottom of the bath to ride it but there isn't much room. Glass can work well too as you can then use a silicone lube and it won't wash away so quickly. Mostly if I find myself horny in the bath though I will take that time to tease and work myself up before heading to bedroom.

Definitely the satisfyer is a good bath toy though, totally agree.