R.I.P Mr Big :(

My Mr big rabbit has gone to heaven :( could i be more gutted. One minute he was fine the next he stopped vibrating, changed batteries, the OH is going to try and fix him but its not looking good, he had a happy and fullfilled life and was never neglected lol bless me how sad am i! sob.

if any one else has had this happen to them, could you fix it? how? or how did you get over your loss? can he ever be replased...? xx

Oh no! Sucks when favourite toys break.

I don't know how long you've had it, but the returns page says they'll accept returns up to 365 days after you bought it. Might you be able to get a replacement?

ooooooooooooo really?? iv not had it that long? i assumed because of the nature of the product itd be non returnable! i shall investigate! ta muchly :) xx

The poor thing. At least he went out doing what he was happy .

Thoughts are with you during this difficult time x

thanku smooth, its a hard, but im sure time will be a great healer....(and i would have rather he waited untill i was happy haha) xx

I'm sure he kept going with all he had. You didn't throw him against the wall in frustration did you? That would be no way to treat the deceased x

nah just quickly grabbed a bullet vibe and carried on haha x

OMG you are so selfish and shallow!!!

don't blame you one bit, hope it didn't take from the experience. Hope Mr BIG gets a good send off x

missorgasm wrote:

ooooooooooooo really?? iv not had it that long? i assumed because of the nature of the product itd be non returnable! i shall investigate! ta muchly :) xx

LoveHoney are fantastic, they'll give a refund on anything for any reason, even if you've used it! I had a toy break after I took it in the bath (it was supposed to be waterproof but some water got in) and I' had it for a good few months, and they replaced it no questions asked.

btw, is the Mr Big good? I really quite like girthy toys and I think it might work for me. Got so many toys I want though!

:O fantastic! how do i go about it? (surely they wouldnt actually want it back ?? eiw...) xx

missorgasm wrote:

:O fantastic! how do i go about it? (surely they wouldnt actually want it back ?? eiw...) xx

Think you contact customer services, and i think you do send it back, but in like a sealed bag, ya know, like a sandwich bag, then you get the replacement once they've received that with the free returns address

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns/

returns page to fill in

missorgasm wrote:

I've been in touch with them before and they haven't always wanted it back. I imagine that they just recycle it like they do with the rabbit amnesty, but they just want it back to prove its broken and you're not just trying to get another free vibrator out of them, which is fair enough!

I've like the look of it but I've bitten off more than I can chew with toys before. I'm enticed by the size but this might be another one of those occasions!

I didn't find it too big at all, i've got the jessica rabbit 2.0 and it's not much bigger than that! x

Ecksvie wrote:

btw, is the Mr Big good? I really quite like girthy toys and I think it might work for me. Got so many toys I want though!

i wouldnt say its that big if im honest :/ best thing iv ever bought though :D highly reccomend it!! OH has managed to get him buzzing again thank god!!! so looks like he'll be around a bit longer at least ^_^ yay!!!

marriedjones wrote:

my wife has both mr big and jessica rabbit and its not much bigger in length and more or less the same width but she does prefere mr big to any other vibrator of this type and i think it looks a lot better not a sickly pink colour.

I agree, the ears are longer too, they seem to be in a better position. External Media

I hate it when toys break :-( I always thought the Mr Big Rabbit looked ace xxx

The longer ears are very appealing!!! Glad you have managed to revive it - did you other half get the electrical pads out? CLEAR *bzzzzpt*

x