Rabbit Amnesty

I know questions regaurding Rabbit Amnesty have been brought up a few times, but I couldnt find a related thread in the forum search.

I am moving house in a few weeks time and have lots that I would like to recycle, but do not want to take them with me to my new house. There are no recycling plants local to me, and the last time I sent items off to rabbit amnesty it cost over £10.

Will Lovehoney be re introducing points for Rabbit Amnesty again soon? Or am I able to send things off using the freepost returns lable?

Thank you!

X

I was wondering about the whole points thing this morning as I have a bunch of old items... *watches thread*

Same here, I have sooo much stuff to send to rabbit amnesty. Last I heard the points were temporarily suspended, but it's not looking so temporary...

Hello 

I am sorry we have no updates on this one yet . I think the catch up after Christmas and now Valentines has taken presedence. Do not worry though it is still being discussed ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

As soon as there is an update I will make sure you are all notified in this very forum ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

In the mean time we are still able to recycle for you , just not for points right now sorry ! 

Will be watching this thread closely, have some working jelly vibrators waiting patiently to be disposed of in an eco friendly manner!

:)

NEvans wrote:

Or am I able to send things off using the freepost returns lable?

That is a good question.

I think I read once somewhere here about the answer being no. But I might be wrong or that might have changed favorably by now.

Re: the freepost labels... If it's been less than 365 days since you purchased the toy from Lovehoney then perhaps you could send it off as a normal return, as I think Lovehoney generally recycle used toys that are returned to them anyway. If you didn't purchase the toy from them or its outside the returns period then I wouldn't use the free returns label.